AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How was your time on cam today/ tonight?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
Pick a word or two, perhaps a phrase to describe your time on cam.

Here are a few ... brilliant, humorous, scary, shocking, terrible, slippery, erotic, lonely, sexy, wild, hard, naughty, fun, frustrating? .... perhaps you lost your voice, got lost in the moment, had to ban everyone, left early, or stayed till you dropped?

Hope those of you relaxing or unwinding had a productive time on, and plenty of fun with it.

I dare say this is probably the kind of thread that would be better off in "Models Only". Members probably don't want to hear about how models were frustrated by freeloaders and disappointed not to make their goal (especially if those members were tipping) and models probably don't want to complain about these things in public for that very reason :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:
I dare say this is probably the kind of thread that would be better off in "Models Only".
I would hope so.... would be a cold and disheartening place without a thread like that.

mynameisbob84 said:
Members probably don't want to hear about how models were frustrated by freeloaders and disappointed not to make their goal (especially if those members were tipping) and models probably don't want to complain about these things in public for that very reason.
"Freeloader hell, wasted day" something like this is what I was asking for.
... If I were her regular would not be offended with that, was proably there and saw for myself anyway. yes? ... If I missed it, I know what is needed next time, perhaps something to help forget this time?
This post wont hurt anyones feelings, and the members here might be genuinely curious. I am.

I'd be kind of bummed if I was tipping a model and had a fun night, then she came here and said "ugh tedious, like pulling teeth" or something.

It also goes against many of our instincts to be optimistic and positive! Obviously I don't speak for all girls but we don't generally want to complain in public and be deemed ungrateful or whiny. Even I find it off-putting when I see the same girls constantly complaining about their goals on Twitter. In private, yes, but in public...eh not a good look, imo. Some days are good, some days are bad, everyone knows that but no need to publicly dwell on the negative. :twocents-02cents:

Miss_Lollipop said:
I wrote a Haiku about my last camshift:

Set vag on fire.
New Neighbors very angry
Sore throat in the morn.
Thx for sharing Miss .... gave me a nice wake up smile.

KudosKids said:
If you want to see a good video of why models get frustrated when things are slow. Then go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeO1vSWJJMA
Was saying in another thread how emotionally secure models tend to be (beyond typical women), this video was a lovely demonstration of just this. For any models looking and feeling this, keep in mind that you can be too beautiful, unaccessable and out of reach even to fantasy. Rather than assuming it is bad luck, or that you have lost your appeal somehow, keep this in mind too.

I didn't make this thread to vent frustrations (can be unhealthy to do so), but to consolidate your day.... saying to yourself, yes it was like that.... even if most of your time was unproductive, there is usually something good in it/ interesting to share (i.e. study done, body rested, makeover time, computers shatter when you throw them against a wall).

Reactions: KudosKids
What about a 'write a haiku about your cam time tonight' post. I like that.

Like water floweth
The tokens they did not. BUT
I made my shift.

And hot damn if you knew me you'd know how bad I am at a schedule. : P (Edit: And I am super proud of this.)

You have bumped up the "living vicariously on MFC through ACF" to the next level. :lol:

Dug up this thread bc seriously

Had my first few minutes on cam. Think I was on for like 20 minutes max. Earned 102tks for sitting there, being cute & replying to literally everyone.

Chose Chaturbate. Tried MFC but MFC = too much pressure for me to start out on.

Apparently, I am gorgeous, even more without my glasses on, I have a nice smile, and I look like a really nice English girl. (I could work with that.) They also said I was sweet and witty.

All the girls I spoke with were right: it DOES boost your self-esteem.

And oh, I only had to use the banhammer once. Is that good? Idk :-D Only thing I have to work on is my sound, apparently, bc they couldn't even hear my music (Bastille - the Bad Blood CD.)

Anyway, thank you for reading :p

xo_Maria_ox said:
Dug up this thread bc seriously

Had my first few minutes on cam. Think I was on for like 20 minutes max. Earned 102tks for sitting there, being cute & replying to literally everyone.

Chose Chaturbate. Tried MFC but MFC = too much pressure for me to start out on.

Apparently, I am gorgeous, even more without my glasses on, I have a nice smile, and I look like a really nice English girl. (I could work with that.) They also said I was sweet and witty.

All the girls I spoke with were right: it DOES boost your self-esteem.

And oh, I only had to use the banhammer once. Is that good? Idk :-D Only thing I have to work on is my sound, apparently, bc they couldn't even hear my music (Bastille - the Bad Blood CD.)

Anyway, thank you for reading :p

Welcome!
In your webcam software make sure something called "right sound" is turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.