AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I <3 Brains

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It only kinda-sorta feels like a 3-day weekend. Jawbs is home today, but I still need to work tonight. So it's a quasi holiday weekend.

I finally got a Steam account all set up! http://steamcommunity.com/id/ambercutie So far I've played Portal and Plants vs. Zombies. While I enjoy the concept of Portal, and like how it really makes my brain work, I find myself getting motion sickness playing it for more than like 10 minutes at a time. I did watch Jawbs play it from beginning to end, and obviously fell in love with the laser robots (Are you still there?) and end credit song "Still Alive". Too cute! But I'm completely addicted to Plants vs. Zombies at this point. I just started the 4th section of the adventure mode, and finished 3 levels of the mini-game challenges. And I made my own zombatar:

So the bulk of this weekend was spent playing games, ( I even did 2 dungeons on my warlock, w00t) laying out in the sun/pool, and watching TV. Big Brother on Sunday night, and also Pushing Daisies (on Netflix stream via the 360.) We did spend some time on MFC stuff and tweaked my lighting in the slut room a bit and added a new one. I think things look pretty good. I guess we'll find out for sure tonight. :dance:

Attachments

• Zombatar_1.jpg
    Zombatar_1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 454
What a coincidence. I started watching Pushing Dasies too. :) I'm really enjoying the attention to characterization.

ZoeyMore said:
What a coincidence. I started watching Pushing Dasies too. :) I'm really enjoying the attention to characterization.

I love the characters and the narrator really ads to the whole vibe.

Everything about Pushing Daisies was pretty much great. Too good for TV I guess. I actually watched it when it was on TV too.
Also, is there a way to create an alias linked to my account, much like a WoW character vs a battle.net account on steam?
Also, get Alien Swarm. It's free yo.

i am addicted to the breaking vases mini game.. my best on unlimited is level 26 that means after 20 there are 3 gargantuan vases.

Status
Not open for further replies.