AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am doing something for someone else - charity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2010
www.penisland.eu
Yes you read right, I am actually bothering my arse to raise some money for a local(to me) charity.
The Hadrian School provides education to up to 125 primary school age children with severe learning difficulties.
I am going to ride on my bike (pictured on the website behind my fat arse) 140 miles over 2 days to raise money to help the school.
All I ask is that you consider donating a dollar or pound to this charity to help the people who give up their time to help these children.
It's all done on-line through a service called Justgiving, I never see the money, it goes straight into the coffers of the charity.
The page is here: http://www.justgiving.com/markscycleforschool
Lyrca, not the most flattering of materials for a man but it's for the kids - wait that doesn't sound right.
There will be more pictures of me training and of me during the ride which will be uploaded to the site for those who could give a crap.

If you think I'm begging then please ignore me.
If you think I'm trespassing on your time, please, ignore me.

Mark

Shameless self bump.

It's the beginning of the month and we've all been paid (hopefully) AND it's my birthday tomorrow.

Seriously, a buck here and there will really make a difference.

Thanks

coming from a family with lots of health problems, learning disabilities, etc. this is a great thing. hope you raise tons of money for this school, it's a great cause.

Bumpity bump because I go for this ride on Saturday/Sunday. The weather in the North of England has of course turned into wind and rain season for the event. Can't wait :)

I've made my target so I'm happy but consider sparing a buck - it's for the kids :)

Just_mark__ said:
Yes you read right, I am actually bothering my arse to raise some money for a local(to me) charity.
The Hadrian School provides education to up to 125 primary school age children with severe learning difficulties.
I am going to ride on my bike (pictured on the website behind my fat arse) 140 miles over 2 days to raise money to help the school.
All I ask is that you consider donating a dollar or pound to this charity to help the people who give up their time to help these children.
It's all done on-line through a service called Justgiving, I never see the money, it goes straight into the coffers of the charity.
The page is here: http://www.justgiving.com/markscycleforschool
Lyrca, not the most flattering of materials for a man but it's for the kids - wait that doesn't sound right.
There will be more pictures of me training and of me during the ride which will be uploaded to the site for those who could give a crap.

If you think I'm begging then please ignore me.
If you think I'm trespassing on your time, please, ignore me.

Mark

I came across this video in googleland and immediately thought of your avatar-(and your race!) I sure wish I had found it earlier.... :lol:
boobies and a bicycle = "bicyclophile"
http://vimeo.com/18678969

salud
oh and cheers for you!! how admirable...!​

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.