AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am just a human

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! this topic escalated quickly, i'm a cam model and i'm for sure not in love with any of my users, but trust me i found some good friends down with some users. as for my experience, i always give a chance to all guys to communicate, i had a good relationship for months with an old man who never tipped me, but he was always there and supported me, he encouraged me when i struggled and he just said hello and never asked for anything, he was like a pure heart admirer, but he told me he got covid and then he hasnt appeared yet for weeks, im 100% concerned of his health and i wish he gets better, because he earned that feeling from myself. Also i have made friends who tipped me and who hasn't tipped me ever, And dealt with some guys who have created an illusion of relationship because i was being kind with them and they thought that was love. I always tell every single person man or woman in my room, that you can like me, and you can support me if you want, but i won't ever be involved in an online relationship.

Also remember that as we can find every single tipe of weird and normal user in the web pages, we can also find all kinds of web cam models, some with a more sincere honest heart, some more weird people, and some gold diggers, manipulative weird models, so whatever the case is, always think about yourself first.

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
OH MY GOD STOP SIGNING UP HERE UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES AND TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING YOU ARE MENTAL, GO SEE A THERAPIST AND FUCKING FUCK OFF OF ACF. And cam sites, because you're not mentally fit to be involved in any cam model's life.
6.PNG5.PNG4.PNG3.PNG2.PNG1.PNG

And that's only about 30% of the accounts this guy has created.

FUCKING MENTAL.

As friends sure 👍 but sorry your too late you see my heart belong to another ✌️ already
This is what I'm talking about with the mentally unfit thing.

This is stalker behavior. They are not your girlfriends, they are cam models.

Status
Not open for further replies.