AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am sorry!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why you're sorry, but I forgive you.

I hear ya bro. Make the best of it and try to learn from it, so you don't have to be sorry about that one ever again. And don't dwell, what's done is done. :)

Well, I for one can't accept your apology without some kind of financial compensation for all the... trauma... and... distress that your... actions have caused me... yeah, that sounds about right... trauma, distress, your actions, financial compensation. I reckon £50 will cover it :-D

I am also curious as to why, but I shall give you a cookie if it makes you feel better? An apology accepted cookie?

Your apology. It has me confused. Did you do something wrong yesterday?

I'll forget about this by tomorrow anyway.

Reactions: camstory
Shaun__ said:
Is an apology public if no one knows what it is for?
Fine point indeed :clap:

Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
If a man gives an opinion in a forest and there's no woman around to hear it, is he still wrong? :think:
Very good question. Though if a tree falls on him, it no longer matters. :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
If a man gives an opinion in a forest and there's no woman around to hear it, is he still wrong? :think:

No.

ItalianStallion said:
how can i blame you when it's me i can't forgive?
That's not very Christian of you, - isn't that some sort of abbreviated clerical collar you are wearing in your avatar? :lol:

Reactions: Evvie
camstory said:
ItalianStallion said:
That's not very Christian of you, - isn't that some sort of abbreviated clerical collar you are wearing in your avatar? :lol:

I think it is a version of the tuxedo t-shirt but the underwear version. :lol:

ItalianStallion said:
camstory said:
ItalianStallion said:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Got the reference, thanks. :thumbleft:

Just Me said:
camstory said:
ItalianStallion said:
That's not very Christian of you, - isn't that some sort of clerical collar you are wearing in your avatar? :lol:

I think it is a version of the tuxedo t-shirt but the underwear version. :lol:
Oh my mistake. I thought his avatar was a face turned on it side, and the black and white was a priest collar pulled up over his rather large chin. Now that I put my glasses on I can see that I was all wrong. I thought his eyes seemed to be set rather far apart. :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jokes all around! I hope Ginger isn't mad that we aren't mad at him :(

Reactions: camstory
Maybe humour is just our way of scrunching our rage into a tight little ball?

Evvie said:
Was thinking the same. If he was looking for condemnation or punishment, this might be a little aggravating.

camstory said:
Evvie said:
Was thinking the same. If he was looking for condemnation or punishment, this might be a little aggravating.

in that case, YOU SHOULD BE SORRY, YOU SORRY SORRY THING!

I'm sure you should be VERY sorry for being so bad. I smite you 99 times with a frozen fish. :cat:

missmeowmixx said:
camstory said:
Evvie said:

in that case, YOU SHOULD BE SORRY, YOU SORRY SORRY THING!

I'm sure you should be VERY sorry for being so bad. I smite you 99 times with a frozen fish. :cat:

*hands Meow one of the individually wrapped tilapia sitting in the freezer*

Status
Not open for further replies.