AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i apologize.. and a partial rant

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2010
i guess im finally angry over all of it.. everything i allowed to happen, i am so fucking stupid...

but yes... those who contriubted before i changed it... that money is replacement for what i had to spend on a laptop that i didnt have....

from here on out.... its for the other....

i hate myself for all of this

*hugs*

I would like to know the details, but if you're not comfortable putting it down, even in pm, I understand.

Cami, you are beautiful. Love is blind, and when a person you trust betrays that trust it can take a long time to realize that's what just happened. It's too easy to blame yourself, so just remember- the only thing completely under your control is YOUR actions. Anything he did is on him, not on you.

That is very important. No matter what anyone says, even you yourself, if HE did the action then HE is the one responsible. No matter how many clues there were, it doesn't matter. It still comes down to him being an adult and fully capable of stopping himself if he really wanted to.

Stay strong Cami.

Status
Not open for further replies.