AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can transmit in the river???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2021
hugs,,,
I love Stripchat, I would like to start conveying in nature it is possible? River, jungle ,,,, I keep in mind that only I am and nature will not appear other people @xChloe

hugs,,,
I love Stripchat, I would like to start conveying in nature it is possible? River, jungle ,,,, I keep in mind that only I am and nature will not appear other people @xChloe

Hey @kencat

Broadcasting on your own from a mobile phone whilst in nature is definitely allowed!

Lots of users enjoy outdoor shows and you will surely make things very exciting by streaming with beautiful natural surroundings.

So, go ahead and have lots of fun! 🤩

Upvote 0
hugs,,,

@Charlie_SC is right, shows like this are welcome!

Also, before going online, don't forget to confirm and select the "Outdoor" category in the "Stream Specifics" section: there are usually very few models in this category and this is an extra opportunity to attract more guests to your chat room ;)

Upvote 0
What mobile tip do you use? I care about the quality of my mobile phone. I haven't tried to broadcast from mobile phones yet. But it attracts me. Thanks for the mobile tips. Thank you

Upvote 0
What mobile tip do you use? I care about the quality of my mobile phone. I haven't tried to broadcast from mobile phones yet. But it attracts me. Thanks for the mobile tips. Thank you

Hey @prizenka
Most devices should work fine with streaming but please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to check your current device.
charlie@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.