AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't care

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meow, you guys are bitchy today.

"Come here to talk about whatever you want"

"keep your mouth shut"

Attachments

• angry-cat.jpg
    angry-cat.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 202
I'll toss my two cents into the ring on all of this.

I feel that this site both Ambers and MFC is a community, a lot of people see a lot of the same people all the time may it be models or members on a regular basis. With that conversations will take place, friendships can evolve and more personal news can be shared both good and tragic. Life happens.

No one is really forcing any one to open and read any thread that is posted so with that I suggest to anyone that wants to keep this all a fantasy where real life and all the bad things that come of it don't exist to skip any thread where clearly bad news is about to be presented.

Oh and also My dog has aids.

SweepTheLeg said:
Oh and also My dog has aids.

OH LAWD NOT THE DOGGEH AIDS!!!!

Wait you deserve it, you got to hang out with Violet and Nikki..... Douche. :lol:

Bawks, you and I are bro's. We've been through some serious shit.

I don't believe you were trollin', I believe you were 100% serious until you saw that Amber took it personal-like, then you backpedaled (moderately).

Also, I think that's kind of the point of this forum... For folks from MFC-land to congregate and talk about shit. When one feels a spirit of camaraderie, one feels more comfortable talking about their own boring/mundane/depressing/exciting/delicious/filthy/excruciating life.

But over all, who gives a fuck? It's the internet and I've been on it far too long to take anything seriously any more.

Attachments

• 1285103853595.jpg
    1285103853595.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 93
Enon, get that troll spray out of my thread, it's killing me

Attachments

• troll_b_gone.gif
    troll_b_gone.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 91
Fuck, I'm sorry. Is this better?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THINGS ON THE INTERNET, BAWKSY!??! PEOPLE READ THE FUCKING INTERNET, AND CAN SEE THE THINGS YOU SAID THERE! NOT FUCKING COOL, BRO. CAPS-LOCK IS INDICATIVE OF MY RAGE.

Attachments

• rage_face.jpg
    rage_face.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 88
To follow Enon's point, that's why I said what I did, to some extent. I thought it was an attack on Amber and her venting about her health issues. Even though I thought it was meant more for on cam and he meant it for the forums, my point remains the same.

If you don't want to hear about something, then don't bother reading it. Nobody's putting a gun to anybody's head and forcing them to read every single thread here.

I don't care about reading 350 things about Warcraft either here or in Amber's MFC room. Do I whine about not caring? No. I might make a joke about being totally lost, but I'm not going sit here and say "I don't care about your palladin or ToC or blah blah blah." I just ignore those threads or wait for something to come up in the chat that interests me.

bawksy, your point about camming being fantasy is true. However, the way MFC is allows the models to be themselves (at least to the extent that they want to be or their studio lets them be). Therefore, some models will bring up their own shit and rant and rave and whatever. And more and more of the women who cam on MFC genuinely care about the friends they make through this job, whether they are other models or member.

And it's the same way here. If Amber didn't want us to vent about whatever's annoying us, she'd say so. But after talking to her for the last 10 months (and at times, talking about some serious stuff on my end), I feel pretty damn comfortable in saying that isn't her style. It's why she's one of the most popular models on MFC. And at least the overwhelming majority of the models here are the same way (I won't say all since I don't know all of the models).

But all of us have a choice to either read about the bad stuff or just ignore it and move on. Nobody's going to stop you either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.