AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got hacked into my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hello,
I have problem someone hack into my account. I dont know how because i had 2 step veryfication. I see this in Recent Activity. Someone send all my tokens to one account https://chaturbate.com/almondfantasy/ - for this account.
I had 6100 tokens - all send in this account
I see strange activity from Goargia

Tips Sent between 11 p.m. and Midnight​

9 hours ago

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Browser:​

Windows8.png

chrome_64x64.png

Windows 10, Chrome 95

and that wasnt me

i send mail to chaturbate support 18582559

@punker barbie

Please Can you help me?

and i need to reset my 2step veryfication because i dont have access to my account :(
i make hard reset when i had this situation and now i cant even broadcast

Upvote 0
wow! sorry for that, but how its possible with 2 step verification?
after I read one topic here I'm think its because one time when someone was in my profile when i had live send me one link in Pm's. He told me that he want one video for tokens like she and i need to check. I was stupid and i didint know that someone can hack my account because of that. I download from this site one thing but there was 0 video. He was gone after 10 min. And maybe 15 days later this situation. And when i saw this i make hard reset (phone and computer) and i forget about 2 step veryfication and now i cant even log in to my account. :(
I lost 6100 tokens (someone made outbount tip for one person maybe that was hack account too i dont really know)
Now I'm in stress and i want to get back my account :(
I wait for chaturbate help almost one week
I mean i get one reply 14.11 that "they will contact with an update soon" but from that nothing

Upvote 0
I'
after I read one topic here I'm think its because one time when someone was in my profile when i had live send me one link in Pm's. He told me that he want one video for tokens like she and i need to check. I was stupid and i didint know that someone can hack my account because of that. I download from this site one thing but there was 0 video. He was gone after 10 min. And maybe 15 days later this situation. And when i saw this i make hard reset (phone and computer) and i forget about 2 step veryfication and now i cant even log in to my account. :(
I lost 6100 tokens (someone made outbount tip for one person maybe that was hack account too i dont really know)
Now I'm in stress and i want to get back my account :(
I wait for chaturbate help almost one week
I mean i get one reply 14.11 that "they will contact with an update soon" but from that nothing
I m really sorry, hope you get you'r account and tokens back!

• Hugs
Reactions: madeline
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.