AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I just got banned from Chaturbate after 4 days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBlanc

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 2, 2016
Twitter Username
@MissTaylorBlanc
Tumblr Username
littlemissropebunny
MFC Username
taylornoire
Chaturbate Username
Taylorblanc
I am so mad. So basically I am age verified. I'm 26. Now I am all for chatting to people without being tipped. I will even be more likely to do little favours if people are polite. Any way I have had breast surgery (reduction) and am making sure if people want to see anything as the scars may shock them. People are okay and usually appreciate that. But I do things in my own time. If someone comes into my room and demands I strip down then and there, I am not going to want to do that.

So basically there was this one guy who kept claiming he'll report me over not stripping. I just ignored him and went on with things (people were asking questions plus I had visitors and went on to explain that I won't be on for to long and that I will be back later. And this guy demands things.

So I came back on, we started the show and it was all fun. I don't go fully nude yet as I'm still new and still getting used to things. About an hour later I was banned for being underage. Why have a verifying system if you can still be banned like that?

Funny thing is I reverified, passed and am still banned.

that site is well known for being dumb about age restrictions. Members can simply say you look underage and they ban you. I suspect it's being done a lot for spite/revenge/to get rid of competition/take your pick.

Same thing happened to my friend, she is 26 also. This will be yet another got banned thread that punkerbarbie hides.
meanwhile they allow some very borderline looking agewise and nothing done about them, one room of a big studio of young girls on CB

Same thing happened to my friend, she is 26 also. This will be yet another got banned thread that punkerbarbie hides.
meanwhile they allow some very borderline looking agewise and nothing done about them, one room of a big studio of young girls on CB

I really don't get why you suggest that fellow models should be banned, because of looking too young. In my book that is bad style.
I don't know how the process works at Chaturbate regarding looking too young, but likely highly subjective.....on the other hand the risk of being banned is not exactly attracting models so I guess they don't ban just for fun......

If your assumption is that these girls are probably/possibly underage, why not... stop posting this photo?

I'm not saying they should be banned. Also im not saying those girls are underage, just Chaturbate are hypocrites, banning some for supposedly looking too young who had perfectly valid i.d, we've all seen the countless threads posted on this forum.

Taylor Blanc , what was Chaturbates excuse as to them banning you?

I'm not saying they should be banned. Also im not saying those girls are underage, just Chaturbate are hypocrites, banning some for supposedly looking too young who had perfectly valid i.d, we've all seen the countless threads posted on this forum.

Taylor Blanc , what was Chaturbates excuse as to them banning you?
They said I was underaged in the message. When I provided proof that I was of age they just said "Oh we can see you are indeed verified. "

Chaturbate, mate. Why are you fostering a culture wherein your members feel confident in essentially blackmailing your models in to doing things they're uncomfortable doing because both models and members know that if the member doesn't get what they want, and they do follow through with their threat to report the model - for any reason - then that model likely will be banned? It's fucking insane. It hurts your models, it hurts your reputation, and I have to think there will come a time when it will severely hurt your bottom line.

Chaturbate, mate. Why are you fostering a culture wherein your members feel confident in essentially blackmailing your models in to doing things they're uncomfortable doing because both models and members know that if the member doesn't get what they want, and they do follow through with their threat to report the model - for any reason - then that model likely will be banned? It's fucking insane. It hurts your models, it hurts your reputation, and I have to think there will come a time when it will severely hurt your bottom line.

What sites would you recommend then? I have just made an extra lunch money account.

What sites would you recommend then? I have just made an extra lunch money account.

Models would be in a better position to recommend sites than I, but MFC and Streamate seem to have much better reputations than Chaturbate. You're not walking on eggshells in constant danger of losing your account and your earnings with those sites.

Goodness sakes... @punker barbie is there not something you can do, maybe speak with your coworkers to figure out a better system for age verification to avoid this constant barrage of posts, requests and pleas from CB's performers?

I cringe every time I have to approve a new poster making a request on your profile wall here after having age-verification ban issues. And we only see a tiny fraction here at ACF of what must be a very large amount of people experiencing this.

There's got to be some changes that can be made to rectify this problem.

I would absolutely love to cam on Chaturbate and I think I would very much enjoy it there... except for these issues. This kind of BS is what keeps me from bringing any business to CB. I won't cam there and I do not buy tokens there. If I find a model I like I buy their content/tip them elsewhere because of these issues.

You're shooting yourself in the foot and wallet by not taking care of this stuff. Which stinks because I mostly enjoy the site outside of this.

How did you provide proof of age while you were banned. I just keep getting automatic responses about my "underage" ban.

Never ever use the contact form on cb's website. I have really never received a reply from support when I used that. Send a direct mail to support@chaturbate.com from the email address you use for your chaturbate account, say you were banned for looking underage, include a recent picture of you and your id, ideally include today's date written on a piece of paper. If that doesn't help, contact @punker-barbie here. Good luck.

Also I agree that this needs to change at cb. I can't prove it but I have the feeling like some troll guys found a new toy, i.e. banning girls, because...well...because they can.

Never ever use the contact form on cb's website.
This is the disgusting part about this to me: if you send your id to CB, if you verify your cc at CB, if you try to buy or accept tokens on CB, and you then encounter a problem, why in God's holy name can't they show you the decency of offering genuine support on their own website?

The cut'n'paste auto-responses you are guaranteed to encounter when dealing with their "support" are only slightly less disrespectful than a Cleveland steamer in my opinion. Hearing suggestions through the grapevine about emailing Shirley to attempt resolution only furthers the insult; and the very idea of having to seek out a @punker barbie on 3rd party websites is a deplorable, shameful testament to the sad levels of customer service that too many are willing to not only accept, but feel compelled to offer up fawning displays of gratitude for in return. F*ck that.

I have already shared the link to @punker barbie profile page here several times over the last few months. A spectacle of that magnitude deserves more views. Quite funny to see if you aren't the one directly involved, and I am not the only one chuckling as CB pisses all over whatever remains of their wretched reputation. They would have to bury me if I saw a name like Kati3Kat posting a plea for help there at this point.

Dealing with an occasional problem that might pop up this way would be one thing; accepting it as modus operandi is a different matter entirely, and ought to leave a stench in the nostrils of any decent person with even a modicum of self-respect.

And rather than get their support house in order, or even make a basic improvement such as cam preview hovers on their main page (like much of their competition offers), what direction does CB's vision take them? Why towards Camgasm, of course; they have heard the cries of despair from the masses who clamor for less nudity. All the grief of CB, with only a fraction of the tits and ass...

Apologies for my tone.

Reactions: nzhere and Gen
Aaaaaand reasons like this is why those big names like Kati3kat aren't there anymore. She's now consistently in the top ten, and CB managed to piss her off so bad she left and never came back. I'm glad I never actually started camming there.

Reactions: eyeteach
All these horror stories are the reasons I've never bought tokens on CB. I do feel for Shirley though, I assume she's not the owner and is just a regular employee doing the best she can but being expected to put out fires everywhere. Maybe someone should anonymously send a link to this thread to whoever is actually in charge at CB.

All these horror stories are the reasons I've never bought tokens on CB. I do feel for Shirley though, I assume she's not the owner and is just a regular employee doing the best she can but being expected to put out fires everywhere. Maybe someone should anonymously send a link to this thread to whoever is actually in charge at CB.
I kinda imagine whomever runs/owns CB to be like the Nestene Consciousness.

• Funny!
Reactions: Quinn and Fatquack

Chaturbate CEO Shirley Lara is what google says...

COO, actually, but this is still on her. Policies will be set by the CEO, but the COO implements them and handles the day-to-day. Shirley Lara is also the public face of Chaturbate. The CEO may, or may not be correctly identified in this posting on another forum. If that's him, there's apparently a good reason he doesn't want the site to be identified with him.

I thought so also, but if Shirley is really COO then she has a big stake in the company.

I really really wanted Chaturbate to succeed four or five years ago. I've always found that Chaturabate provided more feature for both members and models than MFC, and for a long time had a much higher quality stream than MFC. Not to mention, that MFC had awful member customer support at the time. Competition is good and MFC had more or less a monopoly on community oriented sex chat.

A lot of models have a sense of loyalty to MFC, very few members have any. I would have happily switched to Chaturabate back then, and given them my tens of thousands of dollars over the years. But I kept seeing these threads of bans, and awful support and held off. Now it will take a clear sign of a big improvement for many months at Chaturabate before I buy tokens

Reactions: Gen
One thing about the several nights of frustration I have had at CB, and the accounts I have had banned. CB did always eventually refund whatever money I had coming.

Seems to be less an issue of integrity than a lack of competence. Just based on my limited experience with them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.