AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I kick out trouble in my room and they complained to CB that got me banned...Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2023
@punker barbie on May 1, I had 2 users in my room that were making me uncomfortable while I was working so I kicked them out of my room. I had threats later stating that they will complain to have me banned. Now here I am suspended while support states that I am looking too young and have to wait 6 months to get unsuspended. I hope someone can investigate this and see that these guys were just causing trouble and they didn't get what they want in my room in turn complained to get me banned. I have been working since 2020 in CB and this is the first time I was suspended for looking too young.

account name : xxsweetbutterfly21xx

@punker barbie I got my reply from support, I guess my suspension stands and I have to wait for 6 months to re-engage. This is just a loss for a model who has been working for over 2 years and only to get suspended because I kicked out demands of an unwanted guest in my room because I felt uncomfortable with them and I thought it was a mature way of handling my room. Just got to ask my readers of my post, ..."How should I have handled my unwanted guest in my room next time knowing that, if their demand will not be met, CB will either suspend or banned me?" (on a side note, these guest were greys, could be one person with multiple accounts)

Things I already planned for..
1. Mute greys ( a loss for me because I do chat with them and gets me to meet new potential regulars)
2. Get a moderator, (I don't have a lot of traffic in my room, I thought I could handle my own room, but this could be something.)
3. Look older, this will be a challenge but I could try, but I have seen models looks way younger than me in CB.
4. Other sites, Yes I do have another site, but traffic in CB for me is still better and other sites do not allow my region to be approved.

Thanks for your time..
xxsweetbutterfly21xx

Attachments

• CB reply.png
    CB reply.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
@xxsweetbutterfly21xx I really feel sorry for you, and others who have lost the ability to work in this manner - especially when CB acknowledges you have passed the age-verification process.
Despite this, your reaction is professional and calm, and a credit to you.
I hope that you have, or will find, other platforms to earn successfully on.

@punker barbie I appreciate the site's policy and decision-making are not yours, but if you have any leverage internally, surely there needs to be a push to change CB's stance on this approach - stand by the age verification process, and back your workers.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I got my reply from support, I guess my suspension stands and I have to wait for 6 months to re-engage. This is just a loss for a model who has been working for over 2 years and only to get suspended because I kicked out demands of an unwanted guest in my room because I felt uncomfortable with them and I thought it was a mature way of handling my room. Just got to ask my readers of my post, ..."How should I have handled my unwanted guest in my room next time knowing that, if their demand will not be met, CB will either suspend or banned me?" (on a side note, these guest were greys, could be one person with multiple accounts)

Things I already planned for..
1. Mute greys ( a loss for me because I do chat with them and gets me to meet new potential regulars)
2. Get a moderator, (I don't have a lot of traffic in my room, I thought I could handle my own room, but this could be something.)
3. Look older, this will be a challenge but I could try, but I have seen models looks way younger than me in CB.
4. Other sites, Yes I do have another site, but traffic in CB for me is still better and other sites do not allow my region to be approved.

Thanks for your time..
xxsweetbutterfly21xx
I must be misunderstanding something. You started on CB 2020. Now in 2023, they say they can't take a chance of even giving an impression that they are allowing minors to broadcast on their platform?

It appears CB is not very confident that their documentation/verification procedures will hold up to legal scrutiny.

Where have THEY been the last few years? Are they implying you were Older when THEY first approved your documentation but you're Younger than that now?

Oh but you are welcome to apply again in six months. Apparently they know you'll look older by that time??? What if they decide you don't?

I'm sure we all are certain, however, that the CB administrators who Approved your documentation and acceptance way back in 2020 have been appropriately reprimanded.
Right? They must have been. Right? (🤪)

Again, perhaps I'm misunderstanding something because I don't understand CB.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
I must be misunderstanding something. You started on CB 2020. Now in 2023, they say they can't take a chance of even giving an impression that they are allowing minors to broadcast on their platform?

It appears CB is not very confident that their documentation/verification procedures will hold up to legal scrutiny.

Where have THEY been the last few years? Are they implying you were Older when THEY first approved your documentation but you're Younger than that now?

Oh but you are welcome to apply again in six months. Apparently they know you'll look older by that time??? What if they decide you don't?

I'm sure we all are certain, however, that the CB administrators who Approved your documentation and acceptance way back in 2020 have been appropriately reprimanded.
Right? They must have been. Right? (🤪)

Again, perhaps I'm misunderstanding something because I don't understand CB.
I don't think it is the approval process that caused me to be suspended. It was because someone complained that I look too young, and if CB has reviewed my room chat someone threatened to report me and get me banned, which obviously did happen. It could have been a coincidence and I'm pointing fingers at someone's innocence but the timing is just there and they did make me feel uncomfortable so I had to remove them out of my room.
Moving Forward past is past, I requested to review my room and the sentence is still to wait 6 months, now when I do go back, my question still remains; How should I have handled my unwanted guest in my room next time knowing that, if their demand will not be met, CB will either suspend or banned me?" (on a side note, these guests were greys, could be one person with multiple accounts)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.