AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I saw the very best cosplay today on SC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to see it she is on the featured page of Chaturbate I think (not used to CBate so I don’t know if that is what everyone sees or if it is somehow tailored to me)

If anyone wants to see it she is on the featured page of Chaturbate I think (not used to CBate so I don’t know if that is what everyone sees or if it is somehow tailored to me)
She's in the first spot without being logged in but if you're logged it should be the same in this situation. If she wasn't holding top spot she'll be somewhere else on your pages.

Reactions: Hiunds
I don't think that's all body paint. Notice how the toy is also blue. Still, super clever.

I had to check it out quickly after reading this, and holy shit that is a really great job!

There is a lot of blue tint across the screen. Is anyone familiar with OBS' color correction filters?

Filters / Color Correction -> bunch of slider controls?

There are also a lot of color look-up tables (LUT's) available to OBS, one of them may produce a similar effect.

Googling "obs luts" and "avatar blue skin lut" returned some very interesting stuff.

There is a lot of blue tint across the screen. Is anyone familiar with OBS' color correction filters?

Filters / Color Correction -> bunch of slider controls?

There are also a lot of color look-up tables (LUT's) available to OBS, one of them may produce a similar effect.

Googling "obs luts" and "avatar blue skin lut" returned some very interesting stuff.
So, there are indeed slider controls under Filters and Color Correction in OBS. You can adjust these sliders to correct the color imbalance.

Also, the suggestion about using color look up tables LUTs is very cool. I can definitely look into obs luts" and "avatar blue skin lut.

Status
Not open for further replies.