AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Iban number wrong

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2022
Hi i have not received my payout on stripchat back and forth with the customer support only to find the iban number was wrong as they sent me a picture of proof of payment but the amount they sent was wrong aswell now I don’t know if they can refund the money and send it to the correct iban number i assume the payment will just bounce back and they can send to my updated payment details but im worried they won’t send it and send the correct amount

Solution
Hey @luxxybvip

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your payment.
I have sent you a PM to obtain your SC username and info, so I can look into this and assist you further.

No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,

please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

🤗
Hey @luxxybvip

I have sent you a PM to obtain your SC username and info, so I can look into this and assist you further.

No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,

please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

🤗

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Solution
Hey @luxxybvip

🤗
Thank u bret, someone has since got back to me and said i need to go to my bank and give them the payout details and get them to send the money back or possibly they can send it on to me via my bank

Upvote 0
Thank u bret, someone has since got back to me and said i need to go to my bank and give them the payout details and get them to send the money back or possibly they can send it on to me via my bank
I have now gone to my bank and they said the company is the one who needs to recall the payments is this something u can help with charlie. My username is luxxybvip on stripchat

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.