AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment still not recieved

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2023
Hello,
I have been trying to receive my first payout from late December after finally updating the IBAN number correctly. Now it is the Tuesday morning two weeks after the first payout was made to the wrong number on January 8 and no payout for this week has been started yet. I was previously told on this forum that all of my tokens would be deposited in one payout after the update. I have sent a help ticket to stripchat and they said they are waiting for a response from the billing department days ago. This is extremely disheartening because I want to be able to trust that this is not a scam site and that models receive payment for their work. I need communication with whoever handles these billing matters directly.
Thank you

Omg same here so I was due a payout but my bank don’t accept money in usd so changed it to Euros which they do accept but then woke up this morning and my payment has been reversed again I worked really hard for that money so please help someone

Upvote 0
Omg same here so I was due a payout but my bank don’t accept money in usd so changed it to Euros which they do accept but then woke up this morning and my payment has been reversed again I worked really hard for that money so please help someone

Hey @kris_srose
Please check my PM so I can obtain your SC details and assist you further.

I would also like to emphasize that no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.