AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID expires expiring

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Hi, my ID expires on the 21st. I will be getting it renewed as soon as my courthouse opens today, but I will receive a temporary paper copy. Will this be acceptable to prove my updated ID? & if not will my account be able to be broadcasted on once I get my hardcopy in the mail? Please help :(

BlueeyedJason on CB

ah, I meant "ID expiring soon". Okay, so I know that a temporary ID can not be used to update. I have been in contact with support, but they have not answered my question in like 2 emails they have sent me...my question & concern is that I will not be able to get my hardcopy of my ID until about 30 days, my ID on CB will definitely expire in the meantime.

Is my account going to be banned once it expires, or will I be able to have my account unlocked once I get my hardcopy of my ID in the mail & send them updated verification??
I have asked this question to support & have not received an answer, though they have replied to me...just not with an answer to what I am asking...

Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.