AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ideas for non-nude shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2018
So really this is just fun for me. A few models I follow asked to watch my cam and kept asking so I decided to make it public....and I got a lot of viewers and many wanted to tip. I verified and it has been great but I want to do fun shows. Any good ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks for all replies :)

Contests? Viewers buy a roll of the dice or turn of the wheel, and the number that comes up corresponds with some action you have to do: tell a joke, do a yoga pose, wear a hat, send a photo, or whatever.

Contests? Viewers buy a roll of the dice or turn of the wheel, and the number that comes up corresponds with some action you have to do: tell a joke, do a yoga pose, wear a hat, send a photo, or whatever.
I like this. I had completely written off the bots but there are a lot of simple fun things I could do with these!

TEASING!! :) If you are non-nude and wanting to broadcast more, I'd suggest dabbling in teasing. I personally am non-nude in public, then get nude in my private ticket shows. Here are some ideas that I currently do and love:
Leading up to my shows, I play games (charades, guess what sex position I'm in, etc.). The winner gets a free ticket to my show. Roll the dice for a chance to make you dance, do workout exercises, blow a kiss, etc. Run a bot/app that allows you to reach goals. At certain goals, you can be creative and make up something to do. I personally am super new at dirty talk, so some of the prizes I have to fakegasm using someone's username or attempt to give a JOI. These turn out to be more entertaining than sexual

Prize wheels, hang man or similar games that you can play, tips to write a username on your body, fan signs, paint shows. I love mixing up my shows with things like that and it makes things fun and keeps things fresh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.