AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ideas please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to be a successful camgirl, you'll need to be able to come up with these things on your own in the long run.
But what you can do right now is to watch lots of other models, see what types of shows and games they're doing in their rooms (don't copy ideas one-by-one though).
And become a verified model - here's how it works to be able to enter the models only section of this forum, where we exchange lots of ideas for shows, games, contests, clubs etc.

Definitely get verified in the Models Only section! There's a lot of useful information there. :)

And seconding that success is unique to the model, there's no perfect formula for any of us, nor what works now is guaranteed to work next year or even six months from now.

But always keep a good attitude while you're on cam. Some days can be really difficult, but if you can get through that with a smile, you're on the right track. :)

That said, I do have this bit of advice with games. Prepare a few each evening. I've noticed that some do really well some nights and others don't at all, and if no one is into playing after an hour, I switch it up if I can. If one game didn't work that night doesn't mean it won't ever, so save it for another day!

Status
Not open for further replies.