AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If You Could Change Any Laws...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
What would you do? You can pick three.

I'll admit that I'm no politician and don't know everything going on in the government, and while I agree people should focus on more serious issues, I'mma list simple ones just because if it was any more serious I'd vote on it and not discuss it.

For me;
1) Top Freedom - females can run around topless wherever guys can.
2) Dog Chips - If you can't afford to put a tag in your dog, you shouldn't own one. Also, it'd make it easier to prosecute people who abuse or abandon their pets. Cats and other domestic pets as well could have this.
3) Underage Drinking - People 18-21 can drink with their parents, to learn about drinking and how it affects them with those who've cared for them all their lives.

Reactions: AmberCutie
1) stealing Alex's topless freedom law, I like that
2) Legalise and regulate a number of illegal drugs throught the government, where they would be quality controlled, price controlled, and taxable
3) restrict SUVs to those that use them for work purposes such as farming, or belong to a legitimate off-roading club

hmmm.... i try to check that list to the laws in germany.

1) going topless for women where men can do that is for around 30-40% of the places okay. Way to go - but definitely on the way there.
(will never forget when i met my english teacher at the pool and she was topless - kinda awkward but enjoyable situation)
2) you need money to own a dog here - but for paying taxes not for tagging- :-/
3) light alcohol like beer is allowed for 16 year olds - you need to be 18 for anything harder than wine.

If i could make laws i would demand that there are not more laws than someone can read in 2 days. It is ridiculous to expect ppl to abide to laws when there are more laws than a normal person can read in a year non stop reading.

Pervs_INC said:
I fear I may cause an aurgment here but :-
Change the gay laws, gay men and women have the same rights as any one else and should be treated as such.
You mean... treat people as people? It can't be done. It shan't be done!

Let's see, I'm all for equality so ditto the topless thing- nothing wrong with more free tits in the world. It would be a better place.
I have to agree with the drinking age, as well. If a person can either produce life or take life (for country), then there is no reason they should be denied alcohol.
I have the legal right to shoot on sight anyone wearing "skinny" jeans and sagging them.

That last one's just a fantasy of mine.

Pervs_INC said:
I fear I may cause an aurgment here but :-
Change the gay laws, gay men and women have the same rights as any one else and should be treated as such.

I doubt anyone here would argue against that...sexuality should have no bearing whatsoever on human rights of any kind

So far so good!

I would agree with topless equality.
Make and remove laws to make pet ownership of animals esp dogs and cats make sense. The laws are lacking in prosecuting abuse and neglect, yet strong and uncalled for when it comes to prosecuting those who have "bad breeds" even when taken care of properly. (I catch crap for my American Pitbull Terrier since we are in a breed restrictive area, but she doesn't go outside unsupervised, never runs loose and is a show dog that isn't bred every heat. Matter of fact, hasn't been bred yet, but maybe 1 day). Maybe even require applications to breed so everyone wanting to breed animals (cats included) have to be upstanding citizens that are NOT breeding for money or "to teach kids about birth", but to breed for show, performance or service quiality. (This issue is close to my heart, obviously)
Maybe have a similar set of laws for people who want to breed (AKA have kids) with an intelligence test and some training. And maybe a limit on how many you can have, esp when you use public assistance.
Homo/Tranny equality would be awesome too! Sorry if the phrasing is incorrect

I was unaware of any gay inequality enforcing laws in existence :shock: (remember I'm in the UK, so different laws).
What rights do gay people not have that straight people do? (UK has civil partnerships instead of civil marriage for gay couples - the rights are identical, so no clue why they didn't just call it marriage!).

Not quite sure about topless freedom. Unsure how you could think it's a good idea to have a few 13,14,15,16 or 17 year old girls walking bare chested down the main streets - just doesn't seem right (for obvious reasons) :roll: Whilst you are comfortable with the idea of having your tits out, how would you feel about your 14 or 16 year old daughter whipping her chest out and heading off to watch the American Football match surrounded by 18+ year old men? Perfectly comfortable?

I can understand the idea behind it - and that's fine, but I think in a real world sense it'd need more exploration and consultation.

Zoomer said:
Not quite sure about topless freedom. Unsure how you could think it's a good idea to have a few 13,14,15,16 or 17 year old girls walking bare chested down the main streets - just doesn't seem rght (for obvious reasons) :roll: Whr.

I am not thrilled about topless men on main street either.
I think the point is not being topless everywhere but that there are laws that handle women and men different here.

I do think breeders should be paid for it. It's a very expensive "hobby" but if you make it your job you can give your full focus on the animals. Plus, it pays for all the testing; genetic testing on the parents/grandparents/etc, and x-rays of the whole family line including the pup you get.

The main point of breeding is to control the genetics - those who do it well deserve to be paid more. Those who just get a "pure breed" off of someone who isn't a good breeder get what they deserve. It's just sad that genetic disorders are the result of that, but it's just as likely if not more likely in mutts then.

Eva_ChangeN said:

Make and remove laws to make pet ownership of animals esp dogs and cats make sense. The laws are lacking in prosecuting abuse and neglect, yet strong and uncalled for when it comes to prosecuting those who have "bad breeds" even when taken care of properly. (I catch crap for my American Pitbull Terrier since we are in a breed restrictive area, but she doesn't go outside unsupervised, never runs loose and is a show dog that isn't bred every heat. Matter of fact, hasn't been bred yet, but maybe 1 day). Maybe even require applications to breed so everyone wanting to breed animals (cats included) have to be upstanding citizens that are NOT breeding for money or "to teach kids about birth", but to breed for show, performance or service quiality. (This issue is close to my heart, obviously)

This.. I love my pit and I hate that the breed has such a bad name due to people who are careless with them :(

AlexLady said:
People forget that pits used to be America's favorite dog. :(
Although, wasn't that before breeders started creating 100lb+ monsters? The pit bull in the old movie series Spanky and Our Gang was a cutie. :)

petelemonade.jpg

AshaSnow said:
AlexLady said:
3) Underage Drinking - People 18-21 can drink with their parents, to learn about drinking and how it affects them with those who've cared for them all their lives.

I believe it is legal for minors to consume alcohol under supervision -- like a parent can buy their teen a glass of wine at a restaurant.
sNnQ7.jpg

Nordling said:
AlexLady said:
Although, wasn't that before breeders started creating 100lb+ monsters? The pit bull in the old movie series Spanky and Our Gang was a cutie. :)

petelemonade.jpg

There's a big difference between a "breeder" and someone who just makes dogs fuck to fight. You can find pit terrier breeders out there who focus on their original temperament and purpose.

AmberCutie said:
AshaSnow said:
AlexLady said:

I believe it is legal for minors to consume alcohol under supervision -- like a parent can buy their teen a glass of wine at a restaurant.
sNnQ7.jpg

Here is a website that shows state by state laws for minors drinking. Looks like it's legal in many states for a minor to consume alcohol under parental supervision in the privacy of their own home. I was wrong about at restaurants I suppose.

AlexLady said:
Nordling said:
AlexLady said:

petelemonade.jpg

There's a big difference between a "breeder" and someone who just makes dogs fuck to fight. You can find pit terrier breeders out there who focus on their original temperament and purpose.
Oh, I agree, totally. The corrupt breeders have kind of made it bad for sincere breeders and honest pet owners.

AlexLady said:
Nordling said:
AlexLady said:

petelemonade.jpg

Sorry for the double post, lol.

Pits use to be used as "nanny dogs" to watch after children. Helen Keller had a pit as her guardian dog. They are protective of their owners.

I wanna be able to smoke marijuana without the possibility of going to prison. That's all.

P.S. I have a rot/pit mix and a pit/terrier mix and they are super sweet and docile.

Well sadly pit bull terriers were bred from english bull terriers for bloodsport - bull and bear baiting, killing rats in pits, hence the name, as were their predecessors the english bull terrier, and old english bulldogs which were used for bull-baiting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_Terrier

Early in the mid-19th century the "Bull and Terrier" breeds were developed to satisfy the needs for vermin control and animal-based blood sports. The "Bull and Terriers" were based on the Old English Bulldog (now extinct) and one or more of Old English Terrier and "Black and tan terrier", now known as Manchester Terrier. This new breed combined the speed and dexterity of lightly built terriers with the dour tenacity of the Bulldog, which was a poor performer in most combat situations, having been bred almost exclusively for killing bulls and bears tied to a post.

**Probably worth pointing out that most dog breeds were bred for either hunting, vermin control, sport, guarding or herding.

But I agree, a dog, any dog, is only as aggressive and dangerous as it's brought up to be and by all accounts pit bulls are generally loving, friendly animals.

One law I'd see changed is the ability (esp in some places) to keep exotic pets without some sort of oversight to make sure there's sufficient room, correct nutrition, that the animal isn't dumped or killed when it's no longer 'cute', etc.

1) Eliminate affirmative action
2) Allow death penalty as punishment for misusing the passing lane
3) Create tax deduction for token purchases
4) Reinstate slavery

Attachments

• ezc50w5f8a.jpg
    ezc50w5f8a.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 60
Ouu OK I got my third

I want the Goverment to butt out of things that isn't their fucking buisness when I'm raising my child (I dont have one yet, but when I do. I'm going to do it MY WAY)

So,
LEGALIZE FERRETS (I guess I'll group it with the other animal rights, as I fully believe Pits aren't bad puppies either)
EQUAL rights for all (I wouldn't mind walking around topless when I damn well want to too Alex) (plus my starting sentence of equal rights for marriage)
and
Government backs the fuck out so I may spank my child, make them eat their veggies or stay at the table till they do, and may chose to either cut or not cut my baby boys foreskin.

Status
Not open for further replies.