AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If you could hold one world record, what would it be?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
Just wondering. Oh, and if you're already a world record holder, congrats!

The largest book collection

I've left this unanswered while I tried to think of something. I'm honestly at a loss.

You and me both, Amber.

Cypher_17 said:
It would holder of the most world records ever
Would you rather they be grandoise records like the most weight you can hold on your abdomen, or meh type records like the largest collection of erasers?

LadyLuna said:

Quoting from loc.gov

"The Library of Congress is the largest library in the world, with nearly 145 million items on approximately 745 miles of bookshelves. The collections include more than 33 million books and other print materials, 3 million recordings, 12.5 million photographs, 5.3 million maps, 6 million pieces of sheet music and 63 million manuscripts."

You gots some work to do ma'am :D

arachn1d said:
LadyLuna said:

Quoting from loc.gov

"The Library of Congress is the largest library in the world, with nearly 145 million items on approximately 745 miles of bookshelves. The collections include more than 33 million books and other print materials, 3 million recordings, 12.5 million photographs, 5.3 million maps, 6 million pieces of sheet music and 63 million manuscripts."

You gots some work to do ma'am :D

Simple.

First, I buy the library of congress.
Then I buy one book that's not included.

:mrgreen:

Jason314 said:
Cypher_17 said:
It would holder of the most world records ever
Would you rather they be grandoise records like the most weight you can hold on your abdomen, or meh type records like the largest collection of erasers?

To be fair, if I had the most world records, I probably wouldn't give a shit what they were for, thats not the point.

Hands down. the world's largest coin collection.

Really wish I had this one.

Attachments

• 1913_Nickel_Obv.jpg
    1913_Nickel_Obv.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 321
Mealymouthed said:
Hands down. the world's largest coin collection.

Really wish I had this one.

Hi Mealy I am a collector of foreign coins and I may actually have this one, it of course will not be in this prestine condition, I have no idea what the grading for it is but I have some seriously fucked up coins by fucked up I mean a friend of mine's dad passed away a couple of years back and he had been in the AF for years - He was a big traveller and actually had in the stash as disturbing as this is to me - Nazi coins - I actually would prefer to get rid of them just because of the meaning behind them - if you would at all be interested and live in the united states email me here or under my model account and I will send you some pics of the ones I do have.

Multilinguistic - Most foreign languages fluently spoken - Currently taking 5 at once.

World's Longest Squirt - At present I am attempting to beat my record on MFC of 42 inches.
(Ironically I am now labled as a serial cam killer because I annihilated 2 brand new Logitech Orbital AF's in under a couple of weeks - $300 bye bye.

Ability to finally gain weight bwahaha.

I can't believe nobody went with the obvious MOST MONEY IN THE BANK

Mine would be farthest distance travelled away from the planet Earth.

Freq said:
I can't believe nobody went with the obvious MOST MONEY IN THE BANK

Mine would be farthest distance travelled away from the planet Earth.
well... Money isn't everything.

Most Championed dogs by single owner, that would be awesome! I want different breeds championed out in different events and not have any that were co-owned :cool:

World's Best Mom (certified) cause that would ROCK! :mrgreen:

Most Haunted House (para-normally certified) and I would have ghost hunters there alot :)

World's Greatest Bargain Shopper for Antique Furniture where it would be percentage based amount spent/insured amount. I am working on this already, got some awesome chairs from the 1800's at the thrift store, my fav was $12.00 and appraised at $950-$1200 :dance:

hmmm..... i guess u should really go with the 1st one that pops in your head...lol
for me, i thought of Animals.. I'm a farmer (not pot..) lol i get that several times a day...
i love animals! But also have traditions in place.(soo some people are like, how can u kill Charlie the cow!??? Well..it's how i grew up) But yet, Charlie is a lovebug, i don't go with them when they leave. I have figured out a piece of me gets a lil uneasy. But, it's my life. My lifestyle & what i know.

So.. I want 1 world record for having the largest farm! Maybe largest zoo! Either one..lol

The largest collection of vinyl records....Downloads and CD's are nice, but I miss the art that came with 12" vinyl.

images

images

The most interesting man in the world? no - that's taken

I'd probably go for world's first circumnavigation on a sailboat full of naked hot chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.