1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

If you look younger than your actual age...

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by MissL, Sep 13, 2018.

1. MissL

do you change your cam profile age to reflect how old you "look"?

I am often mistaken for being much younger than my actual age. Maybe it is because I see myself everyday, but I personally think I look my age (or maybe I just don't know what a person my age is supposed to look like?

It is hard for me to guess what age I visually represent!

Attached Files:

2. ForceTen

Most models have commented that they put what you think you feel like. No one really bothers with it (as a member, I really don't either), so long as legal age.

Others, will put 99, 199, or whatever they feel like it so long as is over 18.

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  3. AudriTwo

Cam Model

Exactly, do what you are more comfortable with. I look young for my age, and I put my actual age. I get a lot of positive comments on it. Except when dudes call mommy. *Shivers*

• Agree Agree x 1