AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'll do anything as a cam-girl,but I won't take my virginity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2014
I am thinking about becoming a cam girl. The only thing is that I'm a virgin, and I am not comfortable with popping my own cherry. I also don't really want to put anything up my butt, either.

So, that is my only limit. Otherwise, I'll do anything. I'll get naked and do whatever. The only thing is that at this moment I am not comfortable with actually penetrating my orifices. So, is there a chance that I can still make money from this? What exactly could I do? Suppose I were to do a group show or a private show, and everybody wanted me to simulate penetration? Would everybody leave my page or just not tip? Would I still get money for doing everything but? Could you be charming and creative enough to not have to simulate penetration, or is it something that will be an inevitable part of keeping people's interest when they're paying more money?

Re: I'll do anything as a cam-girl,but I won't take my virgi

I've never done anal & almost never do penetrative, and it's never been a problem! You can set your own limits and they can be whatever you want. In privates, I generally just use vibrators or fingers without penetrating. Just be upfront about what you will and won't do, I have it listed on my Streamate profile that I don't do anal/rarely do penetration. As long as you're not advertising something you can't do, it's no problem! My dudes are always happy to see me do my thing even without those two actions.

noob101 said:
I am thinking about becoming a cam girl. The only thing is that I'm a virgin, and I am not comfortable with popping my own cherry. I also don't really want to put anything up my butt, either.

So, that is my only limit. Otherwise, I'll do anything. I'll get naked and do whatever. The only thing is that at this moment I am not comfortable with actually penetrating my orifices. So, is there a chance that I can still make money from this? What exactly could I do? Suppose I were to do a group show or a private show, and everybody wanted me to simulate penetration? Would everybody leave my page or just not tip? Would I still get money for doing everything but? Could you be charming and creative enough to not have to simulate penetration, or is it something that will be an inevitable part of keeping people's interest when they're paying more money?

I think that is possible, you can foucus the cam on your face/torso while you simulate the orgasm. Do some research on Beautiful Agony Cum Shows.

PS. I'm not saying all the "Beautiful Agony Cum Shows" are simulated.

I do Beautiful Agony shows without penetration - just a vibe or fingers. You can cum just from clitoral stimulation, loads of women do! It is still a cumshow even if you don't penetrate!

Id definitely avoid simulating or faking penetration, just say you don't do it & put the focus on what you DO do.

Lots of models do very well without ever doing cum shows. It might be a little harder to pull in an audience but it definitely seems do-able. I guess it all comes down to personality. Also, you could use your virginity as a selling point. I'd imagine there are plenty of guys who dig the chaste, pure, implicitly forbidden thing you'd have going on. And if you ever did change your mind and decided to do your very first cum show (your very first cum full stop?), you could market the shit out of it and probably make a fair bit of money out of it. But you should obviously never do anything you're not 100% comfortable with :twocents-02cents:

noob101 said:

I Have a lot of problems with penetration because of things that have happened in the past and because i've only had sex once. Penetration is super painful, and actually my first time having sex I had to go to the hospital and get stitches because one of my scars was torn.

SO i never do penetration. I've done it in my g/g show, and I've done it for a couple videos I sell. but I don't do it in private or group or public.. no one has ever complained?

EDIT:BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL TIHNGS GOOD IN THE WORLD.. DO NOT SELL PICTURES OF YOUR "HYMEN" AND TELL PEOPLE YOU "HAVE A HYMEN" THEREFORE YOU ARE "A VIRGIN"

I rarely do penetration, and I only do simulated penetration if specifically asked for it.

I just make note of it on my profile, and tell folks that I don't offer penetration in private when they ask.

I specialize in Femdom and Fetishes, but I also enjoy sensual play and pleasuring myself. PREM= Teasing, nudity, orgasms. EXC= BDSM, fetishes, REQUESTS, dirtytalk & femdom. :) I do penetration play in super special goldshows, not in PVT/E'C!

I still do cum-shows (fingers/vibrators), nudity, dirty talk and lots of other thangs that the guys like.
I'd say that you can do pretty much whatever you're comfortable with. :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.