AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'll get by wit a lil' help from mah frenz.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Duuuuuude. What's with my MFC time feeling like The Twilight zone lately?! If anything, I'd blame the very long true private shows that I've been going into (3 of them unexpectedly, 1 of them with my regular True Private Guy (TPG)) and the fact that I'm used to spending a lot more time in public chat just chillin'. The fact that I've had some personal life drama over the last week and a half doesn't help me feel any more normal lately, either. Ultimately I'm kind of shifting into a more of a "no bullshit, no drama" type of mentality about MFC and my job in general. I want to have fun and make a good living without all the unnecessary BS.

On a lighter note, last night turned out to be a mega blast! There were tons of oldfags that showed up and had me in absolute giggle fits. Cypher and Serge take last night's award for making me lawl the hardest. See the 2 posts here viewtopic.php?p=12628#p12628. Oh, and Burnsy also called me out on calling out another member's bluff. Details here viewtopic.php?p=12612#p12612. I also have to thank everyone for playing the count up to 50 game so fast! And OMG Tubby returned to say hi!! We missed Adam and it was a pleasure to have him around again. The last couple hours of my MFC night last night, I finally felt back in my groove, and it's due to mah frenz. :)

I think I have about 30 episodes of The Hills to get through today, then the season finale after that. It's definitely the young, new-age version of a soap opera. Once you get over the fact that they originally tried to pass it off as a reality show, and realize that it may be based on their real-life drama but it's staged, then you can enjoy it for what it's worth. Plus, every girl needs a super-girly-guilty-obsession-show to sink their teeth into once in a while. I'm livin' it up, for sure.

It's lunch time for me! I think I have an idea for my MFC time tonight. I want it to be another light and up-beat time tonight. Who's with me?! :eek:ccasion5:

Status
Not open for further replies.