AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Im a new MFC and I already have a tipper troll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2017
Hi I really need help with this guy!

I have been a MFC model for 6 months now so Im new... 3 months ago I got a new good tipper that became obsessed with me and then start to troll me first with anonymous tip notes and then even tipping from new accounts outside the room trolling my regulars... So far I banned him and seems to work for a week or 2 and then comes back with a new account.

I contacted mfc's support and seems to work with last account cuz that account doesn't exists anymore... but 2 weeks ago came back again

Girls in your experience can I ask mfc to ban this user and get any info from him maybe the name or country where he logs in so I can hide my stream from all that country?

In advance thanks!!!! (Hope you can help me :( )
Sorry for my broken English

just keep blocking and reporting. keep screenshots. he will eventually tire himself out. thank him for his tokens too.

Thanks for your comments!!! I will try to do that... I hope he doesn't get back I wish mfc's support could tell us more of the status of our complains or if he gets banned info so we can take action... at least to block the area or country of origin!

If you put him on ignore, willt it also ignore tip notes?

Good question. I think the answer is no. A long time ago I had a troll named King_____ who I had banned (and I'm pretty sure I put him on ignore as well), but he was still able to send me 1 token tips with rude little tip notes. Btw, from what I recall, tips from a banned member are not visible to the model in the public chat...instead they show up in MFC Mail, and it appears as an offline tip.

Anyway, this idiot had actually believed that silly myth that 1 token tips hurt your cam score, which is why, even after being banned, he'd tip me 1 token and leave a childish tip note. Lmao.

If you put him on ignore, willt it also ignore tip notes? I'd be tempted to let him tip, so long as I didn't have to see what he was saying.
Ignore will make it so none of his tips show in the room at all, the only place the tokens would be visible is on the token stats pages. It does strip tip notes as well.
Banned members' tips still show up as normal.

Thank yo so much for your replys I will do that (the ignore thing) MFC's support wont give any info of the banned from the site or room troll to the model right? like IP country of origin or CC country so I can block the whole region?

Thank yo so much for your replys I will do that (the ignore thing) MFC's support wont give any info of the banned from the site or room troll to the model right? like IP country of origin or CC country so I can block the whole region?

It wouldn't even be worth it to block a whole region. Why potentially hurt your rank/earnings for some loser who's actually PAYING you so he can be such a loser?

Hi I really need help with this guy!

I have been a MFC model for 6 months now so Im new... 3 months ago I got a new good tipper that became obsessed with me and then start to troll me first with anonymous tip notes and then even tipping from new accounts outside the room trolling my regulars... So far I banned him and seems to work for a week or 2 and then comes back with a new account.

I contacted mfc's support and seems to work with last account cuz that account doesn't exists anymore... but 2 weeks ago came back again

Girls in your experience can I ask mfc to ban this user and get any info from him maybe the name or country where he logs in so I can hide my stream from all that country?

In advance thanks!!!! (Hope you can help me :( )
Sorry for my broken English

He's obnoxious and mean but he is just a troll. Nothing he says has any value or meaning. He's just trying to make you feel bad. And he wants to make you feel poorly so badly that he's actually spending money on you to do so. You should laugh and enjoy what a pathetic little loser he his while raking in the nickels. Definitely block him if it makes you feel better, but also remember that what he says to you has absolutely no value. He is nothing. And you're a kickass webcam model that he's paying to insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.