AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm a new webcam model and i really need help!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2015
Hello i started working for streamate a couple days ago, on my first day i was online for 1 hour and i made 2 dollars, then after 2 days i went online for 2 hours and i made 8 bucks, 1 guy took me to private for 6 minutes and asked me to do anal, so i did and when he left the paid chat i coudlnt hear it because i was playing music too loud, so i was doing anal in freechat for about 2 minutes and then i saw that and i was so annoyed and i saw someone only tipped me like 2 dollars, it made me feel horrible and cheap
sad.gif
i dont know what im doing wrong, i have a decent laptop, a good hd webcam and good lighting and i'm decent looking and guys on there said i was really pretty but they seem to be wasting my time by talking for ages, only one guy took me private and all he asked was if i did anal and when i said yes he took me, and other guys just come in my freechat and after like a second they leave
sad.gif
i dont know what im doing wrong and i know that new cam girls dont make as much as someone whos been there longer but to make 8 dollars in 2 hours is bad, and if not that 1 guy i would have made nothing, im just scared as in 2 months i have to move out of my parents house and i need to save money for rent, anyone got any advice?

1. Stop playing your music so loud so you can hear when people come in and out of paid chat. If your music is so loud you can't hear your computer then chances are they can't hear you talk; being interactive and chatting with them is a common denominator in successful models.
2. Are you using the SMbroadcaster?
3. Are you hard wired?
4. Get verified as a model here! There's TONS of good information in the model's only section that will help your earnings!

The customers could hear me talk, its just that i didnt hear when the guy left private, and yes i use SMbroadcaster, i just dont know what im doing wrong..

Re; Music too loud... I truly don't understand why so many, especially euro models, play music at levels you'd expect in a club. If i go in a room and get blasted to the point i need to yank the headphones off or drop the volume, I will most likely just leave. Personally, I prefer to have some conversation with the model. I dont go there for music but if its on in the background thats cool. I dont go to Sm so i cant give u any feedback on your room per se. In general tho, it could simply be the time of day you log in or just that you haven't been discovered yet by the larger crowds. Good luck there and welcome here ! [be sure to get your model status here.]

Status
Not open for further replies.