AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm banned due to The COO of CHATURBATE negligence

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oooop1

Banhammered
Jan 2, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm Wiiyou on Chaturbare and here's my story how i got a ban due to The COO of CHATURBATE negligence. Please read to the end and you'll get to know why o_O

"it doesn't matter what I say"
The COO of Chaturbate

On Jan 4 i got the message from Chaturbate Support: "The person in the ID does not match the person who uploaded age verification. Please upload using a new ID". After receiving this message i made a post on @punker barbie page about i'm the same person who is the owner of an ID and who broadcast on CB, what should i do?
Then i got a reply on DM (private message):
"... I'd suggest just upload the last ID that you used" She also said about my ID "They showed it to me and I could see that YES it was the same person"
In contradiction to Chaturbate Support, she insisted on uploading the same ID even when on DM i asked and suggested to upload my another ID - International Passport.
I thought The COO knows better than me what to do. Then i made new photos with the same ID and uploaded it.

The next day i got the message on DM from @punker barbie
"I'm sorry, however I will have to suggest that you try a new site for your cam business. Legal department agrees with Support 's facial recognition program that your ID does not match you on cam" "the account is now permanently banned."
o_O IDK - thanks for remind me Maybe that's why CB Support requested to upload another ID to avoid a ban and confirm i'm the person and the owner of both IDs ??? Maybe you'll allow me to upload my another ID and make sure I'm the owner of both IDs?

Then i got a reply from @punker barbie :

"
As I have said, it doesn't matter what I say, it matters what CB's lawyers say and the lawyers have said that you are banned permanently. I personally hate to see this happen to any CB broadcaster, however once the decision is made I can do nothing to change it."

I know Shirley @punker barbie can fix this issue... But why she chose this position i don't know...
I feel very bad ...

Last edited:
"Legal department agrees with Support 's facial recognition program that your ID does not match you on cam"

Wow if they are using facial recognition software then its no wonder that so many people have issues with claims of the i.d not matching the person on cam!! or models being banned for changing their hairstyle.

You are stuffed if the software won't recognize you.

Upvote 0
Makes me wonder what will happen to CB if human intervention/common sense and good eyes cant overcome facial program bugs and a lawyers recommendation..... Especially for the ones that do cosplay makeup or wear a lot of different looks.

Upvote 0
Hey its ok to look 14 if you have near 300000 likes @ C.B I guess the facial recognition software doesn't handle age recognition. Or maybe it does?

ehotlovea.jpg

Upvote 0
I do feel for you @Oooop1 and sorry to hear whats happened. I would more than likely feel the same if I were in your position. BUT you can't really put all the blame on @punker barbie specially when theres different departments that are trying to work on the same problem. If shes said that the photo did match up with you, but at the same time its reached the legal department and they've said NO, theres not much else she can do.

I would love to know what kind of software that CB uses for fascial recognition like everyone else. Sometimes software does need that human touch to help it grow and know who or what its looking at.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
I BUT you can't really put all the blame on @punker barbie specially when theres different departments that are trying to work on the same problem.

Support requested me to upload new photos with another ID, before doing it i asked @punker barbie what to do, she insisted on uploading the same ID even when I on DM i asked and suggested to upload my another ID - International Passport.

After uploading the same ID (while Support asked to provide another ID) i got permanently Ban. And now i can't upload anymore my another ID because of @punker barbie recommendation to upload the same ID.

I CAN PROVIDE MY ANOTHER ID AND PROVE I'M THE OWNER OF BOTH IDS BUT SINCE I UPLOADED THE SAME ID I CAN NO LONGER TO DO ANYTHING. CHATURBATE SUPPORT NO MORE ASSIST ME

Upvote 0
Reading the reply that @punker barbie gave to you on her profile, you seemed to of forgotten to state some information in this thread.

Don't try to make me a fool, i wrote the reason of ban in this topic. I'll repeat it for you

On Jan 4 i got the message from Chaturbate Support: "The person in the ID does not match the person who uploaded age verification. Please upload using a new ID". After receiving this message i made a post on @punker barbie page about what should i do?

*I wasn't banned when Support asked me to upload another ID*

@punker barbie on DM told me to upload THE SAME ID (even when i suggested to upload another ID. because i have it and can provide)

After uploading the same ID i got permanently Ban. And now i can't upload anymore my another ID because of @punker barbie recommendation to upload the same ID

Upvote 0
maybe it's time to move to another camsite? chaturbate isn't the only one.

Upvote 0
If Chaturbate has burned you, why not move on to a site like MFC since you were already on a social, token site? Or, if you're okay with a private based site, Streamate?

I don't think you'll get much traction here? In the meantime, you could start the acceptance process on other sites that aren't as ban happy.

Upvote 0
If Chaturbate has burned you, why not move on to a site like MFC since you were already on a social, token site? Or, if you're okay with a private based site, Streamate?

I don't think you'll get much traction here? In the meantime, you could start the acceptance process on other sites that aren't as ban happy.

Chaturbate have interesting public and traffic, I've earn there 1500$ for payout in about six M+M shows before get bann for underage looking, and we DON'T EVEN FUCK or suck in show. In public was only flashes. Jerk off in private. So I'm just dreaming to work there again(((

Upvote 0
Apparently it's about a second performer on the account and not even about you if I understood the posting on punker_barbie's wall correctly.

Also, when you are in contact with two different persons or appartements at a company it's possible you get different answers and going through this thread plus the posting on shirley's wall i cannot be sure you provided everyone with the same information. You kept the part about a second performer away from us too.

Upvote 0
Apparently it's about a second performer on the account and not even about you if I understood the posting on punker_barbie's wall correctly.

Also, when you are in contact with two different persons or appartements at a company it's possible you get different answers and going through this thread plus the posting on shirley's wall i cannot be sure you provided everyone with the same information. You kept the part about a second performer away from us too.

When i contacted to @punker barbie i did NOT have a ban. Support asked me to provide my another ID because my face doesnt match ID's photo.
Before uploading another ID for Support I asked @punker barbie what should i do, she told me to upload THE SAME ID (even when support asked to upload another). After uploading the same ID i got a ban. And now i can't upload anymore my another ID because of your recommendation to upload the same ID

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
K well reposting it over and over and over here isn't going to help. Time to move on.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate doesn't properly check IDs. Anyone who chooses to stream there over sites that vet performers properly is asking for and probably deserving of nonsense.

Upvote 0
Hi Oooop1, sorry to hear you had such difficulty.

I am curious about a few things from your post:

1) Has there ever been anyone else camming in your room? Or has it always been just you?
2) If Support wrote you to try uploading a different ID and you had an international passport, why did you involve Shirley instead of complying with Support's request?
3) Does your appearance differ significantly between your original ID and your international passport? Which one most closely resembles how you appear when broadcasting?

Upvote 0
Hi Oooop1, sorry to hear you had such difficulty.

I am curious about a few things from your post:

1) Has there ever been anyone else camming in your room? Or has it always been just you?
2) If Support wrote you to try uploading a different ID and you had an international passport, why did you involve Shirley instead of complying with Support's request?
3) Does your appearance differ significantly between your original ID and your international passport? Which one most closely resembles how you appear when broadcasting?

1) Always only just me
2) Because i thought it's mistake "warning" from Chaturbate Support, because it's ridiculous to tell that My face doesn't match my ID's photo
3) No it does not. The both almost the same. But on International ID most closely because i do smile there.

Upvote 0
Tell me please guys, did i write something incomprehensible? If you were @punker barbie would you understand happened situation. Would you help me..... ?

Please, Guys, dont ignore it, only together we can do something. Because "leave chaturbate, it won't be fixed" will not resolve this technical issue.

16-01.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
The only solution is plastic surgery to look like you look on the i.d so you can beat the recognition robot.

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Tell me please guys, did i write something incomprehensible? If you were @punker barbie would you understand happened situation. Would you help me..... ?

Please, Guys, dont ignore it, only together we can do something. Because "leave chaturbate, it won't be fixed" will not resolve this technical issue.

16-01.png
Hi Ooop1, thanks for responding to my questions. I appreciate the clarifications. When reading the following, please keep in mind I am not a lawyer nor do I work for Chaturbate... it is simply my take on your post.

I think you are at the point where you need to truly understand this isn't a technical issue but a legal issue. Shirley isn't choosing not to help you, she just can't at this point. Chaturbate's Legal Department has made their decision and even though she is the COO, she can't override them.

All legal departments in any company strive to minimize risk and legal exposure and so are naturally cautious. They are charged with ensuring a company follows all applicable laws that pertain to their industry. As an adult website based in the United States, Chaturbate must be especially careful and their legal department obviously holds greater power within the company than a retail store for example.

For the adult entertainment industry there are very clear and rigorous 2257 laws that cover age verification and record-keeping for all performers. There are criminal penalties for non-compliance with these laws and involve jail time as penalty for violations (feel free to google 2257 laws). Adult websites must ensure that ID's submitted match exactly each person who appears in a broadcast room for any duration, no exceptions. If there is ANY question about the validity of the match between ID submitted and the broadcaster, the lawyers will protect the company and say no, which is what appears to have happened here.

As much as you'd like it to be otherwise, Shirley can't help you once the lawyers said you are permanently banned.
The legal department interprets the law for Chaturbate and ensures the company's compliance in order to protect the company. As an officer of the corporation, she must follow the law and by extension the legal department's decisions.
Regardless of the events that transpired, regardless of how unfair you (or others) perceive it to be, there really isn't anything else to be done. Writing and pleading for help or sympathy may be understandable in a situation you feel is unfair, and may even be cathartic, but it won't change anything. Rallying like-minded individuals with "...only together we can do something" really won't accomplish anything other than perpetuate (and possibly increase) your frustration when you remain banned. Sorry.

I do wish you the best of luck camming on another site should you decide to continue broadcasting. Please update us here with your new location.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Please, Guys, dont ignore it, only together we can do something.
1vedette_avortement-408x280.jpg

(This is not going to happen. It is only you and Chaturbate. You are on your own. Good luck.)

Upvote 0
K there is nothing anyone here can do to help you. So continuing this thread is pointless.

Reactions: rstanton
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.