AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm looking for a uk model to join me for a regular show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2016
UK
Hey,

I Joined ACF to find a woman to do a couples show with as they seem to be very popular. I live In london and ideally so should you, or at least live close by. I want to make this a regular thing to build a good client base.

If you're interested or know someine that might be let me know. Also if your looking to buddy up with anyone (male or female), feel free to use this thread!

Thanks for reading this ;)

Considers moving to London :giggle: A girl can dream I suppose, I'm away up in Edinburgh but good luck in your search & keep us updated on how you get on x

Reactions: Ukcamguy
Fyi

There's been a number of cam guys advertising the exact same thing you're looking for, thus they think Amber's Forums must be the ideal place to search. So far, each and every thread (at least the ones i've read) with this proposal has been unsuccessful in their search here. Many of them shot down. You might be better off finding a female friend you know in person.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you mention a bit about who you are? what sites you operate on, what success you've had

If you were a well known/popular/high earning model I could understand people being interested in working with you professionally

Your post makes it seem like you're a guy looking for sex ~ they aren't hard to find.

Fyi

There's been a number of cam guys advertising the exact same thing you're looking for, thus they think Amber's Forums must be the ideal place to search. So far, each and every thread (at least the ones i've read) with this proposal has been unsuccessful in their search here. Many of them shot down. You might be better off finding a female friend you know in person.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I wiĺl find success where others have failed Either way I've found a very useful and imformative resource here that I'm sure will help me improve my shows

Reactions: Gen
Shouldn't you mention a bit about who you are? what sites you operate on, what success you've had

If you were a well known/popular/high earning model I could understand people being interested in working with you professionally

Your post makes it seem like you're a guy looking for sex ~ they aren't hard to find.

Thanks for your reply. Yes you're right I should have. Im quite new to forums in general and already I've seen how brutal they can be so thanks for not just shooting me down ladies.

Im going to update my profile today to give people a good understanding of me and why im here. Im not looking for just sex atall and I'm not in any kind of rush. Ultimately It's about finding the right person and I'm exploring many avenues in my search.

Maybe when my profiles updated you could check it out for me and give me your thoughts?

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I wiĺl find success where others have failed Either way I've found a very useful and imformative resource here that I'm sure will help me improve my shows

Also as for working with someone I know Im trying to keep what I do outside my circle of friends. Its a pleasurable business so why still mix business with pleasure?

@Ukcamguy Here’s also something to think about…

For as long i’ve been on Amber’s Forum, i’ve only come across a hand full of male models as opposed to the hundreds upon hundreds of female models registered here. Yet you’ll NEVER find a female model asking if there’s any interested guys to perform boy-girl shows on cam. On the contrary, the small hand full of male models has already seen several threads asking for a female partner to cam with. TLDR, it's always the guys that ask, but never the girls, hence a one-way street. That should tell you something…

good luck to you though

Status
Not open for further replies.