AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm missing KOVA_MFC , is she still online ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2016
Hi people ,
Just wondering if anyone has seen Kova_MFC , I hear she got booted ?
surly she didn't just hang up her cam ?
any insight would be wonderful ....

Great forum FYI , and be gental I'm a noob here
Thanks in advance

I don't even see a record of her anymore on mycamgirls.net, which generally mean her account disappeared. She had some of the most daring outdoors show, and I am speculating that she either she didin't find it as profitable not to do regular shows anymore or she kept doing them and MFC booted her. But that just a guess on my part.

I don't even see a record of her anymore on mycamgirls.net, which generally mean her account disappeared. She had some of the most daring outdoors show, and I am speculating that she either she didin't find it as profitable not to do regular shows anymore or she kept doing them and MFC booted her. But that just a guess on my part.

I think she's done camming. Her profile is still up, but she deleted everything on it. I don't think she got booted. Last I saw she was doing normal shows from inside her house. I think playing giant Jenga was the last night she cammed.

• Helpful!
Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Status
Not open for further replies.