AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm on page 8 which no one ever visits

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2013
Hello, i'm new to webcams & stuff.

So I spend like an hour or so on cam, and got no visitors. It appears i was on page 8 of that site. Wich obviously no one ever visits. :-D

Don't like to advertise myself in other rooms, wouldn't appreciate that either. So how to get visitors, when new to a site?:/

I can't stress this enough, don't EVER advertise yourself in other rooms..... Just hearing it said as though it's a possible option even though you said you wouldn't like to do that makes me feel a little bit sick. It's like the ultimate camgirl taboo.

How to get visitors.... well, I'm not going to lie to you, it's tough. Work out a persona, preferably close to your own personality, one you're comfortable with and can stick to and that works with the kind of members you're targeting. Like if you're someone who looks very innocent, maybe a little young, play on it, I don't mean act like a small child, I mean play on the "barely legal" thing, lots of members go for it, if you're someone who's very womanly, again, play on that. If you're good at dirty chat, you can start doing that lots. Basically play to your strengths, don't worry about what other girls are good at, though it's always good to get ideas and inspiration from watching others, you're yourself, not anyone else. Don't take advice from members, they really don't know what they're talking about and members who give advice in my experience are nothing but trouble, unless they're willing to tip for you to do something they can sod off.

Cam consistently, do as much as you can to make things interesting for those visiting. Be aware of how camscore works, you will find this out by getting yourself verified as a model on this forum, along with a load of other good advice.

Remember it won't be easy. Don't get yourself down about how much money some girls make. Not everyone can make that sort of money, and yes it is bloody difficult. Think of it like you're an actress, some actresses make enough to pay their way but have to have an extra job, some can happily live off the income, some live very well off the income with some to spare, and some are a list celebrities earning such insane amounts you can't comprehend. Just because you work on the same site as some of these girls doesn't mean you need to feel like you should be earning that amount, most of us will never be in the same league as that, and that's ok!

Isabella_deL said:
I can't stress this enough, don't EVER advertise yourself in other rooms..... Just hearing it said as though it's a possible option even though you said you wouldn't like to do that makes me feel a little bit sick. It's like the ultimate camgirl taboo.

How to get visitors.... well, I'm not going to lie to you, it's tough. Work out a persona, preferably close to your own personality, one you're comfortable with and can stick to and that works with the kind of members you're targeting. Like if you're someone who looks very innocent, maybe a little young, play on it, I don't mean act like a small child, I mean play on the "barely legal" thing, lots of members go for it, if you're someone who's very womanly, again, play on that. If you're good at dirty chat, you can start doing that lots. Basically play to your strengths, don't worry about what other girls are good at, though it's always good to get ideas and inspiration from watching others, you're yourself, not anyone else. Don't take advice from members, they really don't know what they're talking about and members who give advice in my experience are nothing but trouble, unless they're willing to tip for you to do something they can sod off.

Cam consistently, do as much as you can to make things interesting for those visiting. Be aware of how camscore works, you will find this out by getting yourself verified as a model on this forum, along with a load of other good advice.

Remember it won't be easy. Don't get yourself down about how much money some girls make. Not everyone can make that sort of money, and yes it is bloody difficult. Think of it like you're an actress, some actresses make enough to pay their way but have to have an extra job, some can happily live off the income, some live very well off the income with some to spare, and some are a list celebrities earning such insane amounts you can't comprehend. Just because you work on the same site as some of these girls doesn't mean you need to feel like you should be earning that amount, most of us will never be in the same league as that, and that's ok!

No , I will never advertise myself in other rooms, so that will never be an option.

The site puts the models according to viewers, since i'm new with no viewers, I was on page 8. So nobody visits there, I surely don't. Maybe if i sit there for 5 hours, no body finds me. :/

Thank you for you're input.

Have you ever thought about turnin your cam on and doing voyeur-ish shows? Chaturbate doesn't have a camscore so you can be on there all day. Like clean your kitchen. Take a shower . Whatever and have guys tip for flashes

Reactions: Poker_Babe and Gen
Voxelle said:
Have you ever thought about turnin your cam on and doing voyeur-ish shows? Chaturbate doesn't have a camscore so you can be on there all day. Like clean your kitchen. Take a shower . Whatever and have guys tip for flashes

Saw a cooking show once. Lol.

Well, i'm just gonna try again tomorrow, and see how it goes.

It's been a long time since I perved on Chaturbate, so maybe I'm wrong, but aren't the avatars live previews of the room? If so, then you have to use that to your advantage. If you look like you're running a room that members want to be in, then that's where they'll go. :)

Also, social networking. Twitter, Tumblr, Vine, blogs, etc., are great tools to not only interact with people but to grow a fanbase and to let people know who you are/where you'll be.

Welcome to the forums! :hello2:

Status
Not open for further replies.