AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In a private - now you're banned??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoleKidMe

Cam Model
Oct 11, 2011
One of my regulars sent this to me. When I left the room to go into a private, instead of the screen saying I was in a private, it told him he was banned? WTF? I **LOVE** my peeps, and I rarely EVER ban anyone. Now, it makes a bunch of people think I have banned them?

Attachments

• sad.jpg
    sad.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 235
Reactions: Buttseidon
I've seen that a few times, but if I reload the room a time or two it goes back to the normal message.

It seems to just be another delightful glitch of the system

I have got that, sometimes to every model that is in private or group and last for quite some minutes.

The solution morment describes has not worked for me, could even close MFC and open it again -with the whole browser-, and would keep happening.

I once stopped visiting a model for months because of this glitch. I thought I was legitimately banned because I did not respond to a PM quick enough. It did not happen when she went to a private though.

This glitch is pretty serious because it can be costing models money. I'm surprised it's still happening.

Yah.. its a glitch alright. I got it several times from my sweetie and I knew she'd never ban my cranky ass.... :lol:
I sent mail to admin and got a reply in a few hours. Said it was fixed and haven't seen it since.

Well, I do hope that people do realize its a glitch. I would hate for it to result in hurt feelings.

Reactions: 1 person
MFC banned Nordling from my room once. :( And I've heard at least one other person say that MFC temporarily banned them from my room. SMH. Also, I've been in private sessions and the guy's tokens would be getting lower.....and lower.....but the guys weren't able to see me on cam. I was afraid to accept private sessions for a while after that, because I worried that it'd happen again, and I didn't want guys getting mad at ME for it.

That banned issue needs to be fixed. I don't want people thinking I banned them and then heading over to my profile to leave a nasty post on my wall. LOL.

It's always something. Earlier this morning, I was talking to my room, and when I happened to glance down at the screen it said 'Not broadcasting. Click here to go online.' WTF?

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.