AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In love with a camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no pictures of me

yes those studio models often say the same to everyone but she is independent

i understand what you say, but the only thing i ever gave her was gifts and still i am the first person she texts when she wakes up
Ahhh there it is. The gifts hun. The gifts

Ahhh there it is. The gifts hun. The gifts

Read back over what he said later. His definition of 'gifts' was pictures that he drew for her and one thing he actually spent money on, and I didn't get the impression it was a big thing.

Read back over what he said later. His definition of 'gifts' was pictures that he drew for her and one thing he actually spent money on, and I didn't get the impression it was a big thing.
Ohhhhhh

Yes not a big thing but for her it meant a lot.
i personally have a client liek this and hes head over heels in love with me but i dont feel the same and im not sure how he came to that conclusion maybe because i was nice i dunno but he sends me drawings and things too and i tell him they mean a lot

i personally have a client liek this and hes head over heels in love with me but i dont feel the same and im not sure how he came to that conclusion maybe because i was nice i dunno but he sends me drawings and things too and i tell him they mean a lot

Yep, I'd spend some tokens just to hear her side of all this. Or maybe it's better to remain a mystery. We all seem to be projecting our own romantic notions onto the story, and that's fun, too.

But in my case it really means a lot because we are almost always alone on her room. Yes she is not very popular...

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
Yep, I'd spend some tokens just to hear her side of all this. Or maybe it's better to remain a mystery. We all seem to be projecting our own romantic notions onto the story, and that's fun, too.
Yeah Im not sure how all that works but i know guys fall in love with us all the time and i feel bad :(

But in my case it really means a lot because we are almost always alone on her room. Yes she is not very popular...
im not very popular but i still have those clients im not sure what you were looking for out of this thread im just projecting my personal experiences onto this situation you should have her join the thread id love to pick her brain on this.

im not very popular but i still have those clients im not sure what you were looking for out of this thread im just projecting my personal experiences onto this situation you should have her join the thread id love to pick her brain on this.
I was looking for opinions of my fellow mfc people lol. And i thank everybody even the ones who think i am crazy lol

I was looking for opinions of my fellow mfc people lol. And i thank everybody even the ones who think i am crazy lol
yeah Mfc actually tends to end up in a few relationships i have a friend in vegas who married a cam model

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
It is crazy cause you do not really know this girl and you have no clue if she is saying and doing the same things she is doing with you to every other person. In those regards it's a lil nuts man. But what ever we gave you advice and what you do from here is up to you. I just think you should test her.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Interesting. Is he the first one you text in the mornings?

• Funny!
Reactions: WickedTouch
Interesting. Is he the first one you text in the mornings?
He texts me as soon as he figures out I'm awake. He watches my Instagram, Snapchat, twitter or psn and as soon as I post he tells me good morning.

He texts me as soon as he figures out I'm awake. He watches my Instagram, Snapchat, twitter or psn and as soon as I post he tells me good morning.

This would both creep me out and make me feel bad, I think. Can't be a good feeling knowing that you're the object of someone's romantic obsessions when there's zero chance of you ever feeling the same way about them. The fact that there's money involved must make it even more difficult too.

Yep, I'd spend some tokens just to hear her side of all this.
You and me both. This could be very educational. If you are willing to hold the money, I say we get a pool going; maybe we can raise enough to buy a few more details.
This would both creep me out and make me feel bad, I think.
No kidding.

I like to throw a little romance in the direction of one model every now and then, and it always comes with a disclaimer: "This shit is one-sided, it's just the way I'm feeling right now, thanks for listening, here is your tip, and I neither want or expect you to feel the same way."

What I get from her is a little different, lots of good/best friend talk, lots of hug emotes, when she goes shopping I am often consulted for my opinions, that kind of stuff. I am good with all of this.

But there have been a few occasions where there was some unsolicited romance on her part, and it alarmed me to say the least. She is human, and I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt; for the time being, I will assume that it was done in an impulsive moment of weakness. I'll let it slide.

If it continues though, I may have to make sure the boundaries are a little clearer.

You and me both. This could be very educational. If you are willing to hold the money, I say we get a pool going; maybe we can raise enough to buy a few more details.
No kidding.

I like to throw a little romance in the direction of one model every now and then, and it always comes with a disclaimer: "This shit is one-sided, it's just the way I'm feeling right now, thanks for listening, here is your tip, and I neither want or expect you to feel the same way."

What I get from her is a little different, lots of good/best friend talk, lots of hug emotes, when she goes shopping I am often consulted for my opinions, that kind of stuff. I am good with all of this.

But there have been a few occasions where there was some unsolicited romance on her part, and it alarmed me to say the least. She is human, and I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt; for the time being, I will assume that it was done in an impulsive moment of weakness. I'll let it slide.

If it continues though, I may have to make sure the boundaries are a little clearer.
I've tried to set boundaries with him and I feel so bad because he really doesn't have any friends. But he asks for videos and pics but also get offended when I tell him he needs to pay. ( he does send me gifts and money occasionally) but I've blocked him on these accounts before and he just gets really upset. He sends me pictures of him.crying and I feel bad. But he wants me to talk to him 24/7 and he doesn't make it worth it to me. Every single conversation he just complains about his life and its really a downer. Most of the time they aren't even things that should be a big deal. I dunno he just makes me feel bad for him.but at the same time I need to cut it off and I don't know how.

I've tried to set boundaries with him and I feel so bad because he really doesn't have any friends. But he asks for videos and pics but also get offended when I tell him he needs to pay. ( he does send me gifts and money occasionally) but I've blocked him on these accounts before and he just gets really upset. He sends me pictures of him.crying and I feel bad. But he wants me to talk to him 24/7 and he doesn't make it worth it to me. Every single conversation he just complains about his life and its really a downer. Most of the time they aren't even things that should be a big deal. I dunno he just makes me feel bad for him.but at the same time I need to cut it off and I don't know how.
When it gets to the point where you are fed up, cut him off completely. Do not respond. Do not let him know you are not responding, simply stop responding. Don't delete his accounts, don't ban him, don't unfriend him; that is attention. If he can't get the good attention, he might be willing to settle for the bad attention. That way he will at least know he is still being noticed.

From what you shared, I would bet things get real interesting in a hurry. I would keep everything he sends though, because if he turns out to be a nutbag it might come in handy.

Last edited:
I think just ignoring him would just make him needier and worse.

I'd send him a brief message explaining that you can't have him in your room anymore but you wish him well, then block and ignore him on your accounts. Don't leave room for interpretation or ambiguity, just explain it and leave it be. That's always worked best for me, I hope whatever happens that it works out :h:

IMO... If he gets so upset at being blocked that he is sending you pics of himself crying, then he is trying to emotionally blackmail you.... something a child would do. That is stepping over the boundary.

... and this sounds a bit creepy too! I'm afraid it sounds like he needs to be kept at a distance... time to say goodbye and block him. Draw a line under it and move on.

I think just ignoring him would just make him needier and worse.

I'd send him a brief message explaining that you can't have him in your room anymore but you wish him well, then block and ignore him on your accounts. Don't leave room for interpretation or ambiguity, just explain it and leave it be. That's always worked best for me, I hope whatever happens that it works out :h:
I would like to think that would work, and it might. I honestly don't know.

There was one of these situations months ago. Started off simple. Feelings got hurt, he started getting nutty, she refused to let him help her anymore, wound up with him getting banned, he went and started sending pictures and stuff to her facebook contacts, on and on and on.

He has been banned repeatedly. Still gets back in her rooms. Likes to make a username that contains personal stuff (like her kid's name for example) just so she will know it is him. Hopefully it's not one of these deals.

But he asks for videos and pics but also get offended when I tell him he needs to pay.
Oh and one last thing...he's a f*cking beggar. The only emotion you should be letting this man manipulate you into feeling right now is white-hot rage. :haha:

Oh and one last thing...he's a f*cking beggar. The only emotion you should be letting this man manipulate you into feeling right now is white-hot rage. :haha:
I don't really get angry but I guess I should sometimes

I would like to think that would work, and it might. I honestly don't know.

There was one of these situations months ago. Started off simple. Feelings got hurt, he started getting nutty, she refused to let him help her anymore, wound up with him getting banned, he went and started sending pictures and stuff to her facebook contacts, on and on and on.

He has been banned repeatedly. Still gets back in her rooms. Likes to make a username that contains personal stuff (like her kid's name for example) just so she will know it is him. Hopefully it's not one of these deals.
I honestly think it would turn into this

When it gets to the point where you are fed up, cut him off completely. Do not respond. Do not let him know you are not responding, simply stop responding. Don't delete his accounts, don't ban him, don't unfriend him; that is attention. If he can't get the good attention, he might be willing to settle for the bad attention. That way he will at least know he is still being noticed.

From what you shared, I would bet things get real interesting in a hurry. I would keep everything he sends though, because if he turns out to be a nutbag it might come in handy.
I think it's that time I just feel bad

IMO... If he gets so upset at being blocked that he is sending you pics of himself crying, then he is trying to emotionally blackmail you.... something a child would do. That is stepping over the boundary.

... and this sounds a bit creepy too! I'm afraid it sounds like he needs to be kept at a distance... time to say goodbye and block him. Draw a line under it and move on.

This. Also, tell him that it makes you cry when he doesn't give you money for your attention. He's not entitled to it, even if he does send you sporadic gifts and such.

This is definitely very disturbing behavior and most certainly a sign of mental instability at best. Personally, I like it when there's romance going on between my clients and I. It makes the experience more intimate. But there is always, always the unspoken agreement that this romance is casual and nothing more, no commitments or emotional blackmailing necessary. Cam girls are a source of interactive entertainment. If he cannot understand that, then he is clearly not stable enough to be participating in this kind of recreation.

It's called ADULT entertainment for a reason, no? Therefore, he must be ADULT about your relationship. Even if you're being yourself 100%, you're still a performer and he has no right to place such demands on you.

I wish you the absolute best. You seem like a sweetie. Don't let the freeloader get to you. They're crocodile tears and not worth your attention beyond making you aware of his fuckery.

This is definitely very disturbing behavior and most certainly a sign of mental instability at best.

It's called ADULT entertainment for a reason, no? Therefore, he must be ADULT about your relationship. Even if you're being yourself 100%, you're still a performer and he has no right to place such demands on you.

I wish you the absolute best. You seem like a sweetie. Don't let the freeloader get to you. They're crocodile tears and not worth your attention beyond making you aware of his fuckery.
A.men. Especially to your first line. Dude is either nuts or some sort of manipulative predator.

And let me clarify one thing here about the banning/blocking/unfriending business. If that was a foolproof way of getting rid of him, I would say do that in a heartbeat. But it is not.

Better, I think, to first shut him down on an emotional level. Shadow ban him in your brain. No responses whatsoever. Then just sit back and watch (and document). If he is going to go the asshole route, let him do it on the accounts he has now. He probably sees you as someone he can manipulate (correctly from what I have read), so he will probably try every emotional trick in the book to try and get you to re-engage on any level. Things will probably get intense as he grows increasingly desperate.

Let him over-extend, and when you know for a fact that you've got him, then you snap his f*cking head off (metaphorically speaking). Let him try that crying routine on the boys in gen pop if he is willing to go too far.

@Offdutybatman Feeling sorry for this guy? He doesn't sound like he is worth your empathy. And your empathy is a huge liability when dealing with people like this. This is not a situation where you need to let yourself be manipulated with pity. This is a situation where you need to wake up and realize you have gotten some very clear warning signs. He is a nut, or a predator, or both. He may be harmless. He may not be. He may just be after some free content. He may be an irl stalker.

If this was a grey who just wandered into your room and started up with the "SPREAD AZZZZ BB" shit, I would say sure, ban him straightway. But if this is a guy you have let get too close, I think you need approach the situation a little differently.

Just giving a full .02¢ worth. Nothing but opinions here. And I would stake my reputation as an internet expert on it.

I really don't see the value of ignoring him, over shutting it down. You know what his reaction will be - to get needier and more dramatic, frustrating you and wasting your time worrying about that when you could be focusing on your work/yourself. Also what is the point of documenting it, so what, if it escalates you can take it to the police and they say "did you ask him to stop"? "Well, no, I made no effort to shut down his behaviour or tell him it made me uncomfortable, but he should just know that I didn't like it and stop."

Of course he can get around bans, but the point is to make it clear that the relationship (as in, member/model relationship) is over, you are cutting him off, thanks for respecting this, goodbye. Make it clear what is going on so there's no confusion in his mind. Will he continue to lurk? Maybe. But you can just continue to ban/ignore/block and move on. Being straightforward is the most fair to yourself and to him, imo.

This is something I've experienced personally since camming, as well as something that gets discussed quite a bit in model's only, and that's what's worked best for me. There is a member who still lurks in PM and tries to get in contact in sneaky ways, but I just continue to ignore and ban their accounts, and I have the comfort that I did my part by explaining exactly what was wrong and that they are not welcome in my room. There are a small handful of members I had to send similar messages to who realized they were making me unhappy and have respected my wishes to leave me alone. I think doing so has a higher success rate than just ignoring and hoping they get the hint.

(This is just my opinion/experience, too, again - you do you. I hope more girls will weigh in on this though because it's a fairly common problem!)

Status
Not open for further replies.