AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In love with a camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2015
Hello everyone in here models and members i have been following the forum from the outside for quite some time and my situation made me register to get opinions of you guys and girls as my first post (and a long one lol)
Here it goes: i am on mfc since beggining of 2014 i can say i always had a solid group of friends since start, met lots of incredible girls some got close and some just vanished with time and i never thought of them as more than a camgirl. Until now... when i got in this particular girl's room few months ago i felt something right on the first moments... i thought i had lust for her because she was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. She only accepted pms from friends and i needed to tip her to have that benefit.. but only after ten minutes with her in public she adds me as friend and opens pm for me.. and she was not after my money because she saw that i had nothing at the time. Another hour and she gave me skype id. Next day i woke up and she told me her real name and real country.. never a girl showed me so much trust so quick on mfc. We are together everyday we both have the same age and tastes in the same areas.. everything seemed to match even the fact that we are both available. Facebook friendship came within a month. We never talk about tokens and sexual stuff even if she is completely naked on my screen. She finds comfort in me and i found a lady in her. She doesnt go online without waiting to see if i can go with her.. she says that without me its not the same anymore. Now that lust has turned into something much bigger.. no girl has touched my heart so deep like her and i never thought about my other friends like this.. and she is not after my money like i already said we dont talk about it. Meeting in person was never discussed also because i am not a creep.
Topics like this are not news in here i bet lol. And i am not going crazy about not having her near me, just seeing that smile everyday fills my heart with joy, just wanted to share my story and see what you people say :p

Sorry for double post i am on phone i dont see an edit button lol forgot to say that we know things about each other that not even our real friends know we make her topic together before she goes online and that she sends me gallery pictures without me asking for them. a sweetheart.

I am a bit puzzled why you post your message. I see no reason to post it. If its true, it is a litlle disrespectful to the model unless you talked to her prior about making a post here.

..i got in this particular girl's room few months ago
If everything you say is true, this is still early days, in the honeymoon period. High chance of failure still.

The fact there is no obvious reason why you made the post; no question is posed or asked. So that leads me to conclude on the balance of probabilities that the post is partly imagination or fantasy in some way.

I sense she will need surgery soon. Maybe for her dog, maybe for her. Probably kidney. She may want to fly to meet you before that though. Be prepared with plane ticket money.

Sorry for double post i am on phone i dont see an edit button lol forgot to say that we know things about each other that not even our real friends know we make her topic together before she goes online and that she sends me gallery pictures without me asking for them. a sweetheart.
It looks like your showing off, that suggests your in love and nothing more.

Lots of cam models give out things that they would not tell to real world friends. Its a result of having time together and a desire by a webcam model to share. I guess if you ask models here if they have shared some thing unknown to real world friends most will have done so.

Last edited:
Reactions: dilligaf0
Whatever it is, enjoy it for now. I'm not sure there's much of a future there, but people need people, and what you have is nice. Just remember it's the internet.
Yes i never forget that this is virtual.

And i don't know why you say it's showing off and fantasy, like no one ever met over the internet. And disrespect would be if said both our names in here.

Reactions: gonegirl2352
They got married? Hmm.
They didn't. Last I heard Niki Skylar ended up moving on from him to the World famous artist David Choe.

God I sound so gossipy right now. I don't feel bad about putting this out there though as they both had been vocal about the relationship on various podcasts.

Yes i never forget that this is virtual.

And i don't know why you say it's showing off and fantasy, like no one ever met over the internet. And disrespect would be if said both our names in here.
Hi, the fantasy is from the imagination having almost free reign to fill in the real parts that you don't get to see in real life. It is more then your average internet relationship because she is a webcam model.

Anyway, I mainly wanted to say in this follow-up post that I wish you the best of luck and hope that it all works out great for you.

If money is absolutely not involved, than it sounds like a girl that likes a guy for whatever reason and is wanting to get to know him better. It's pretty simple until money get's involved.

She very quickly started extending one on one communication without, what it sound like, any tipping.
Do you have any pictures of yourself on your MFC profile?

she was not after my money because she saw that i had nothing at the time. We never talk about tokens. And she is not after my money like i already said we dont talk about it.

So you've never talked about tokens or money, but does that mean you've never given her any? You've never tipped her once or bought her gifts? I sincerely hope that things work out for you, but I just want to remind you that just cause she doesn't talk about your money doesn't mean she isn't after it. You met her on a camsite, where she works. Where she is paid to interact with and fulfill some desire for viewers. You were/are one of those viewers. Your desire is to make a friend/girlfriend/relationship of some kind with her. She might still be doing that. Or she could be falling for you. However, be wary. It could all be part of her job.

They didn't. Last I heard Niki Skylar ended up moving on from him to the World famous artist David Choe.

God I sound so gossipy right now. I don't feel bad about putting this out there though as they both had been vocal about the relationship on various podcasts.

Drew never should have let Mimi get away.

Skeptical side of me thought of a studio model seeing on your profile that you were an older gentleman and she is just doing what has been proven to work. You said same age so I'm probably way off. Softer side of me wants to believe tho op but wouldn't be shocked if she had the same feelings and routine for like 50 other dudes.

She very quickly started extending one on one communication without, what it sound like, any tipping.
Do you have any pictures of yourself on your MFC profile?
i have no pictures of me

Skeptical side of me thought of a studio model seeing on your profile that you were an older gentleman and she is just doing what has been proven to work. You said same age so I'm probably way off. Softer side of me wants to believe tho op but wouldn't be shocked if she had the same feelings and routine for like 50 other dudes.
yes those studio models often say the same to everyone but she is independent

So you've never talked about tokens or money, but does that mean you've never given her any? You've never tipped her once or bought her gifts? I sincerely hope that things work out for you, but I just want to remind you that just cause she doesn't talk about your money doesn't mean she isn't after it. You met her on a camsite, where she works. Where she is paid to interact with and fulfill some desire for viewers. You were/are one of those viewers. Your desire is to make a friend/girlfriend/relationship of some kind with her. She might still be doing that. Or she could be falling for you. However, be wary. It could all be part of her job.
i understand what you say, but the only thing i ever gave her was gifts and still i am the first person she texts when she wakes up

i understand what you say, but the only thing i ever gave her was gifts and still i am the first person she texts when she wakes up

Let's back up the drive for a sec... so, there has been no money involved thus far, but you have sent her gifts? May I ask what type of gifts?

:wondering:

Let's back up the drive for a sec... so, there has been no money involved thus far, but you have sent her gifts? May I ask what type of gifts?

:wondering:

Maybe origami swans? They're inexpensive and beautiful.

Maybe origami swans? They're inexpensive and beautiful.
Lol, disagreed because time is dimes. :p And those little bastards take SO MUCH time. :haha:

And Mr. Nightwish avatar, you are sending her gifts, never met her in real life, and talk to her all the time. I mean, the whole taking gifts and dispensing attention is a pretty typical camgirl transaction.

Sure, she's dispensing a lot of attention, and doting over you. But what is the extent of these gifts?

It was a one time gift and not expensive whatsoever. She still talks to me even if i don't give her anything more even if you still think she is wondering about ways of sucking my money

Reactions: Puffin
i have no pictures of me

It was a one time gift and not expensive whatsoever. She still talks to me even if i don't give her anything more even if you still think she is wondering about ways of sucking my money

You switched from plural to singular there. So excuse us for thinking you were sending many gifts. ;)

Reactions: WickedTouch
You switched from plural to singular there. So excuse us for thinking you were sending many gifts. ;)
Yes because i was counting as gifts the pictures i make for her and all that stuff, but obviously you guys wanted touchable gifts, and that was only once. Easy explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.