AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In need of a person that can draw!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2015
Denmark
www.cam4.dk
Twitter Username
@gudheadt
so i am looking for someone who can help me draw up a few things for my fanclub and such. the person will ofcourse get paid and everything. i'm pretty flexiable in the pricing as long as its a resonable amounght :h:
what i need is a "Gud's Gang" (thats whats my fanclub is called) design and maby a cool drawing of my name and mabye me :D
if anyone feels like this is something they would like to do then let me know!

to go a little indept with what i want. on cam4 when you join a fanclub you get this little picture in front of your name in the chat. and i need one made that represents my fan club :)

hope its okay that u bump this, i would really love to have a cam girl to do this for me and not a random person that dont know anything about this industry. as i said in the original post, the person will be paid eighter in tokens or on paypal.

hope its okay that u bump this, i would really love to have a cam girl to do this for me and not a random person that dont know anything about this industry. as i said in the original post, the person will be paid eighter in tokens or on paypal.
Hello gudheat! I could try to do it! Im not the best but I like draw, maybe we can chat about what it is so we could decide if I could do it or not. I would be glad to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.