AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nausiica

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 17, 2015
PNW
Twitter Username
@NausiicaValley
MFC Username
Nausiica
I know I know, there are lots and lots of threads already about profile help and all that jazz, but when looking through them, (and it may just be me) I'm having trouble finding recent posts (most are from years ago) of camgirls and members alike advertising graphic design services. So I thought it might be quicker and easier to post about it here. Please keep in mind I don't regularly visit ACF so if there's a more appropriate space for this post or if I did something wrong, go easy on me! I'll delete it and move it upon request.

I'm looking for someone to make my profile on MFC for me. I would like to hire someone; depending on the cost and the quality of their work, of course. I'm looking for something fairly simple but clean looking, and even better if I can update it myself using my limited knowledge of html and css (it's annoying having to reach out every time you want to put up a new deal or something on your profile).

If there is anyone out there who can help me, or knows someone you might be able to help me, your feedback would be really appreciated! Post here, or for a quicker response, on my twitter or MFC and I'll get back to you.

Thank you!

PS. My twitter: https://twitter.com/NausiicaValley

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
HI Nausiica! PM me, I may know someone who might be right for you.

I used to be a cam girl and I am a freelance designer. I can totally help ya. My site is Felixamente.com Go to my website and enter your info in the contact form in the footer and it'll go right to my email. I don't get on here much anymore so I won't see it right away if you reply to this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.