AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Instagram Rules

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmasexytime

Banhammered
Jan 14, 2018
hello folks xx

i see a few girls linking to either chaturbate or mfc from instagram.

i am wondering if either of these are ok, or will this lead to a ban on instagram?

:nailbiting:

Read their terms of service.

The best model Instagram expert I know is Ivy Adams, it might be worthwhile checking her strategies and techniques for brand presence and engagement. I believe there are ways to use Instagram without just generating traffic through links, as you can establish a steady community of engaged followers. I am beginning to sound like the marketing bots that surround me, sorry :)

Technically, Instagram doesn't allow you to link anything to adult. If someone reports you, they will most likely take it down and give you a warning before they actually ban your account, but I've heard of situations where they have closed accounts for no reason- so they're kind of a temperamental bitch LOL

The way I get around this is to post a pic on my story with the link in the picture as opposed to having them "swipe up" to go. Or I will post a link to a twitter post (that has my cam link for example) and they can click from there.

A lot of models do link anyway and there doesn't seem to be any issues with it, and I link to my Onlyfans with no problem (but once again Onlyfans is behind a pay wall so you could argue it isn't technically adult) but to err on the side of caution, I wouldn't recommend it. :)

and hey, thanks for the vote of confidence Dan! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.