AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

International Wire Transfers to Europe? Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2017
I am wondering if there are any European models who can tell me what their experience has been like using wire transfer as a payment method for MyFreeCams. Since the whole FCP issue went down I changed my payment method to wire transfer, but payments were sent out on Monday of this past week and I have yet to receive the payment. It's been 5 full working bank days and still nothing. I am in Spain to be specific. Any stories, tips or general information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
A lot of UK models are tweeting they haven't been paid yet either (via bankwire)

MFC often don't seem the best at communication or providing answers

mfc just ignore all models . they only care about money and that s it , i didn t recieve anything yet either . it s been 5 days , and i hope tommorow monday we will recieve the payment , i ask mfc to track my payment 2 days ago , they said they will and then i emailed them again if any news and still no email . so let s hope for tommorow

I am wondering if there are any European models who can tell me what their experience has been like using wire transfer as a payment method for MyFreeCams. Since the whole FCP issue went down I changed my payment method to wire transfer, but payments were sent out on Monday of this past week and I have yet to receive the payment. It's been 5 full working bank days and still nothing. I am in Spain to be specific. Any stories, tips or general information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

did u recieve anything ?

I also did not receive my payment yet and I'm in Germany. MFC basically told me they're contacting my bank now because the payment went out on their end without an issue.
I have no idea what the problem could be though.

I didn't receive money too..after FCP fail, I thought that this method is most safe and easy way, but nope..it is unbelievable, that in 2018 it could such a problem get money from one bank into other bank..

yea mfc told me they will check with their bank , but they don t care much . they ignor my emails and shit like this ! i tho mfc care about their models . i still didn t recieve anything - today would be 5th day !!!! so vivi_ u are telling me mfc checked with their bank ? i guess they are lieing because they told me today they WILL check and email me as soon as bank reach them . they can t contact your bank just the bank they used to send money , but i heard they use akirix llc to send wires

i sent them a few mad emails like i request my money on paxum right now if i don t have my wire until day ends , lol and then i sent them email with sorry :) i am too mad in 2018 is taking 5- 6 days to recieve an international wire . and if u try to contact mfc they ignore you or they send u a short email like : we will contact you . this is pissing me off a lot , keep us in updated girls if u recieve any payment ! i we don t recieve it and it s a problem maybe mfc could send our payment on paxum , or with other method cause this international wire transfer is a big joke :(

The same thing here in Romania! Did not received the payment yet! I am using wire transfer. They responded exactly the same as they did to you! Have you managed to get the money?

The same thing here in Romania! Did not received the payment yet! I am using wire transfer. They responded exactly the same as they did to you! Have you managed to get the money?
hey i also live in romania , so no payment yet :( , mfc sent me an email yesterday : they resent the wire monday so today we should have them ? keep me in touch

I am in EU and got my payment from MFC using international wire today. Requested payment on Wednesday, so it took 5 working days (7 days with weekend).

I am in EU and got my payment from MFC using international wire today. Requested payment on Wednesday, so it took 5 working days (7 days with weekend).
u emailed them and request a payment ? then why do i have to wait 11 days for the wire and now i want to request to get paid on paxum , how did u do it ?

hey i also live in romania , so no payment yet :( , mfc sent me an email yesterday : they resent the wire monday so today we should have them ? keep me in touch

Hello Dahlia, thank for your response. I didn’t received any mail from them with the response of resending the money. Hope we will have the money this week. Have you had this problems before? Or its the first time?

u emailed them and request a payment ? then why do i have to wait 11 days for the wire and now i want to request to get paid on paxum , how did u do it ?
No, filled up payment method on Wednesday and today had it on my account, didn't email them at all. I'm not a top model, my cscore is just around 1000. I guess that mad emails will not help, understand you are mad. You tried change your payout info for paxum in you acc settings?

No, filled up payment method on Wednesday and today had it on my account, didn't email them at all. I'm not a top model, my cscore is just around 1000. I guess that mad emails will not help, understand you are mad. You tried change your payout info for paxum in you acc settings?
yea i just asked them to send me paxum , they already sent 2 wires and i don t have my money yet

Hello Dahlia, thank for your response. I didn’t received any mail from them with the response of resending the money. Hope we will have the money this week. Have you had this problems before? Or its the first time?
da este prima oara , daca fcp a cazut am les aceasta metoda , dar nu am primit nimic si deja asteptam de atata timp

Hi, im in EU too and i wanted to change my payment method to wire transfer, bcs Paxum and Cosmo not verified... I thought its the safest way to get my money, but after i read a lot of posts in twitter about that mfc didnt send payments yet since 16. april, im getting scared that no way to get our money?? Im holding my money atm, but i couldnt do that forever :(

Hi, im in EU too and i wanted to change my payment method to wire transfer, bcs Paxum and Cosmo not verified... I thought its the safest way to get my money, but after i read a lot of posts in twitter about that mfc didnt send payments yet since 16. april, im getting scared that no way to get our money?? Im holding my money atm, but i couldnt do that forever :(

Got wire without problems after 5 work days (EU here)

• Helpful!
Reactions: MissLola
don t choose wires , this is the third time when they try to send it to us , they refuse to send my payment on paxum and they prefer to re -send the wire third time ... seems shady asf and weird and i have to say goodbye to my payment cause i will never recieve it !

Status
Not open for further replies.