AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Introducing myself...new cam girl having a sad day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2015
Hi all! I'm new to this community, and so far am really liking it. I was finally getting into the hang of camming when I was banned from Chaturbate. Sigh. I can tell from looking around this forum that it happens a lot. Just wanted to put it out there that I've only been at it (gasp) two days. Glad I'm a determined lady, so I'll keep going.

I emailed support, but don't expect much result.

My husband and I really wanted to do stuff together, which is why we chose Chaturbate, so I'm feeling kind of loser-ish for getting us banned, but at least I know I didn't do anything wrong. Clearly there was some sort of misunderstanding.

It sounds like Streamate lets couples broadcast, is that right? Not looking for a rush of answers or anything; I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that I'm excited to see, watch, learn, and do!!

The do indeed. And yes, Chaturbate have a notorious and unfathomably stupid philosophy of "ban now, ask questions later". Honestly, I can't believe they're still in business given the way they treat their models, routinely banning for no reason, taking weeks to rectify the matter, ignoring dozens of emails in the process and often never giving the banned parties a reason for their banning. If I were you, I'd give Streamate a try :thumbleft:

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

Unfortunately, there's not a ton we can do to give you feedback without knowing the nature of and reasoning behind the ban. If you have any more information regarding the incident, we might be able to help figure out why you got banned, what terms in the ToS were allegedly breached and how to rectify the situation.

Streammate's format is very different than that of CB, making a transition over to that site requires a reassessment of business models. While you are very new and may not have established a fully fleshed out business model on CB, it might be worth thinking about which format works best for the types of shows you intend to do before just jumping ship.

I've been with CB for going on two years now and I have only had one issue regarding ToS and it was resolved surprisingly quickly. Yes, they may have a reputation for "ban first and ask questions later" but if you get the right email into the right hands that situation can be resolved very rapidly.

For example - A friend of mine got instantly banned for reasons she did not know. After really digging into it, she informed me that she was doing a wax show with pink wax when she was banned. Because of the stream's color balance, it looked like blood (which falls under the self-harm clause which is a ban-able offense). Once this was brought to CB Support's attention (even after several messages from her that had the air of "fuck you guys", "give me my account back", "I didn't do anything wrong", etc.), her account was back up and running within the hour.

If you have any desire to stay with CB in any capacity, feel free to provide a little more info if you feel comfortable; we can try to help you get it figured out. If not, best of luck in your ventures on other sites!

mrspink529 said:
Just wanted to put it out there that I've only been at it (gasp) two days.

Curious..you have been dealing with support for two days, or you only cammed for two days before getting banned?

mrspink529 said:
Hi all! I'm new to this community, and so far am really liking it. I was finally getting into the hang of camming when I was banned from Chaturbate. Sigh. I can tell from looking around this forum that it happens a lot. Just wanted to put it out there that I've only been at it (gasp) two days. Glad I'm a determined lady, so I'll keep going.

I emailed support, but don't expect much result.

My husband and I really wanted to do stuff together, which is why we chose Chaturbate, so I'm feeling kind of loser-ish for getting us banned, but at least I know I didn't do anything wrong. Clearly there was some sort of misunderstanding.

It sounds like Streamate lets couples broadcast, is that right? Not looking for a rush of answers or anything; I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that I'm excited to see, watch, learn, and do!!

Hey! I'm model support. Email me your username and I will look into ASAP Shirley @ Chaturbate.com

I've been banned once too. It's a funny story.
I was having 2k+ people in the room, I was teasing and playing their app, tokenkeno. A random dude popped in the room and started getting at me that I shoudn't be able to stream because I definitely wasn't even 18 years old. Since he was spamming it, I banned him and after 5 min I was banned myself with the " Confirm your age to be able to broadcast" message. :lol:

Reactions: Magnolia
PinkRBelle said:
I've been banned once too. It's a funny story.
I was having 2k+ people in the room, I was teasing and playing their app, tokenkeno. A random dude popped in the room and started getting at me that I shoudn't be able to stream because I definitely wasn't even 18 years old. Since he was spamming it, I banned him and after 5 min I was banned myself with the " Confirm your age to be able to broadcast" message. :lol:

You got Juju'd! :shock:

I'm not a cam guy, but I got banned from Free Live Chat for a simple misunderstanding disputing charges. When I tried to sign up for other sites like NSFW, streamcam, etc., I was told they're all under the LVC umbrella(in turn, it's connected to Streamate), so I can't sign up for now or if ever(they're still deciding whether or not to let me rejoin pending my money order going through). I know what you're going through and it's an extremely frustrating issue and one which could use some help. Good luck to you and your husband cause there are plenty of sites you guys can broadcast on.

Status
Not open for further replies.