AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is hair removal worth it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2021
Twitter Username
@WilfyOF
MFC Username
WilfyOF
I'm a nonbinary person who does not do any body hair removal, but I'm getting back into camming after about 10 years and trying to consider things that will help me be more successful.

Have you noticed if having/not having pubic/underarm hair influenced your tips or the way members interacted with you? A few members have mentioned liking my current look, but a few members probably isn't enough to get by on unfortunately:/

I think more guys prefer trimmed/shaved, but there's a strong following of people that like bush already tbh. I think most guys also do prefer shaved or hairless armpits though, and it may strongly lean towards that.

What about Hair removal do you not like though? I used to be a fairly hairy woman so I think I might understand lol

Reactions: WilfyOF
I'm probably the minority, but I LUV a hairy woman. Pit hair is a bonus. And if she's got a treasure trail...I'm all in! That's certainly not a deal breaker if she is shaved or waxed, but always a pleasure to see a "natural " woman! I'm so happy we all have different styles and different tastes. I think you should do whatever makes you feel best about yourself.

Reactions: WilfyOF
I'm probably the minority, but I LUV a hairy woman. Pit hair is a bonus. And if she's got a treasure trail...I'm all in! That's certainly not a deal breaker if she is shaved or waxed, but always a pleasure to see a "natural " woman! I'm so happy we all have different styles and different tastes. I think you should do whatever makes you feel best about yourself.
Hell yeah well there you go! You got a fan already lol!

im a cis-womans and i wax/shave/trim when i feel like it, which is probably once or twice a month. my body hair grows in quickly and dark. wintertime i tend to be fuzzier compared to summertime.

i think it's best to do what you feel more comfortable with and own it. you can't please everyone. the people who are attracted will either be into it, or not care because they are into you in general.

people tip to see my pits, legs, or top of my bush all the time, because i made it my niche.

i think it's best to do what you feel more comfortable with and own it. you can't please everyone. the people who are attracted will either be into it, or not care because they are into you in general.

people tip to see my pits, legs, or top of my bush all the time, because i made it my niche.

This does make me feel better about Leaving It All As Is, thank you!

Reactions: AudriTwo
Viewer not model, but for me, it's the person not the hair (or lack of).
I guess there has to be an initial attraction (although I don't conisder that I have a 'type') but beyond that, I'm much more swayed to stay and tip by personality, confidence, attitude etc.
There's a model I visit from time to time who has underarm hair, a full bush and so on, and to me, she is incredibly sexy. By contrast, my absolute favourite model is neatly shaved all over, and a totally different body type.
As others have suggested, whatever makes you feel most comfortable is the best; and if you're comfortable, that will allow you to focus more on the work and let you be you.

A couple of weeks ago, I did see a model set a pretty high goal to shave her bush, and reached it in record time. It was interesting that viewers were keen to see the goal reached; not sure if it was curiosity to see how she looked without hair, or if it was watching the act itself. For me, got to say I found it surprisingly erotic to watch someone shave themselves, such an intimate thing to do that it is often done alone.
So maybe if you're undecided which way to go, a show involving shaving a specific area might be worth a try - and you'll likely get good feedback from your viewers.

Reactions: Gaia_Mommy
On the platform I am streaming on, most viewers prefer the fully shaved option. But I didn't spend money on hair laser removal for this necessarily - it is because I feel more comfortable in my body that way. So, it is really about what you want and what you identify with. TBH, most ppl are attracted to your personality, humour, way of talking, etc. Not by how shaved your coochie is... or at least, that is my personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.