AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it considered cheating to visit cam sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yossarian said:
But I think that ties nicely into your second question. To answer: no, I don't think a man chasing after someone like that is "cheating." I think it's "being a douchebag," which also, come to think of it, is a better definition of what a man is doing when he visits camgirls behind his wife' back.

We probably are boiling down to semantics here as you have suggested, but Isabel's hypothetical question is what i would consider as forms of cheating, but maybe not considered cheating to the fullest extent. It's the act of being unfaithful or dishonest against the will of your "other," even if it's merely attempts without success. The theory of intent seals the case in my mind, in this case the person's ambition is to engage in unfaithful activities. As an example; take the idea of being sentenced for "attempted murder," even if the guilty party was unsuccessful. The desire and attempt to take another person's life, in spite of success, already places the individual in the wrong, hence intent.

Thanks to my computer dying on me for a few days, i'm days late on responding on my own thread. Anyhow, thanks for all the replies to all those who've participated.

Status
Not open for further replies.