AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is it illegal to sell used panties in the USA ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2015
I have been trying to find an answer to this question but it only seems to offend people or they dont know the answer. A lot of cam girls sell their panties and im just curious if its illegal and if it is how do cam girls go about selling their used panties without trouble with the law?

If you're a model, we have threads about selling panties in the Models Only section if you ever get verified! :)

If you're not a model and you're not the one sending panties, then it's not really something you need to worry about!

I have been trying to find an answer to this question but it only seems to offend people or they dont know the answer. A lot of cam girls sell their panties and im just curious if its illegal and if it is how do cam girls go about selling their used panties without trouble with the law?

Whut?

What could possibly be illegal about it? It's basically selling used clothing...which is the basis for most thrift stores and yard sales and a good chunk of eBay.

I can't think of a single criminal statute it would violate. I mean, I guess it could be considered a health hazard, but no regulatory agency is going to monitor the sale of panties. Taxpayers would revolt. Maybe some local ordinances requiring used clothing to be laundered before sale, but that's a real stretch.

There have been very rare cases of women being prosecuted for mailing obscene material, but that usually involves things in addition to panties, such as bodily fluids (used tampons, etc.)

This really strikes me as a weird question, but that could just be the fact that guys who buy panties give me a stranger danger vibe.

I believe the issue involves shipping cum soaked panties via the US postal service. I've heard that its illegal (bio hazard?) but I don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.