AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it okay to smoke cigarettes in Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2021
Hi everyone!
Me & my girlfriend are both smokers (we roll our own tobacco) and yesterday we've got a request to do a smoking blowjob with a cigarette. We always try to smoke off-cam because we know rolled tobacco and a joint look very similar, but as the request requires to see the cigarette, we'd like to know if cigarettes are allowed on cam. We don't want to disrespect any rules.

I've smoked on cam many times, but it's very clear that it's a cigarette. If you want to be super safe about it, you could record your stream showing that you're rolling a cigarette with just tobacco. Like, show the unopened bag of tobacco, open it, take it out and roll it. This way if CB does mention something about it, you could send them that portion of the vid and make it clear that it is not weed. Make note of the time and all that so that when they check the vid on their end they can verify that it's the vid you send them. That's what I would do anyway.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.