AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible to be both non nude and faceless

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2021
www.streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@AbbieMooreX
Streamate Username
AbbieMooreX
Is it possible to be relatively successful being both non nude and faceless as a cam girl? Specifically wearing lingerie/revealing clothing and teasing, dancing, chatting, loving life etc, but also just having the lower half of your face and body visible? Or would this be too difficult? I have a job whihc means I cannot show my face on cam, but also for personal (and physical reasons) can't be nude.

Camming is difficult even with your face and being explicit.

You can try, but if you are afraid of potentially being outed as a sexworker, dont do sexwork.

yeah nude or non-nude sadly your gonna be recorded by some assholes...... it happens to everyone sadly... sometimes its by bots or normal people it sucks i saw a video where i wasn't even nude people are just cruel...... :(

Thanks for your responses. I agree- probably not worth the effort, plus perhaps it's time to leave sex work behind now I can no longer show my face.

Many women do phone sex, and never show their actual face in their phone sex listings.

Thanks for your responses. I agree- probably not worth the effort, plus perhaps it's time to leave sex work behind now I can no longer show my face.
Consider phone sex. It can be very lucrative. There are models on Niteflirt bringing in big money using a cartoon character they drew!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Sorry if I am late to this party...
As a serious member, I love visiting non-nude models. But I don't recall seeing a lot of non-nude faceless models. Probably because it just doesn't work.
Non-nude with face? Awesome
Nude with no face? Awesome
Just my own opinion, though. Good luck whatever you decide!!!

Agreeing w phonesex. You can even license someone else's pics to use - this is fairly common practice w phonesex.

Also there are a Few femdommes out there who do work without showing their face or wear a mask. They typically make clips but you could also cam. Femdom lends itself to non nude.

You could also take a whirl at an onlyfans. You'd need to be creative / find a niche.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Agreeing w phonesex. You can even license someone else's pics to use - this is fairly common practice w phonesex.

Also there are a Few femdommes out there who do work without showing their face or wear a mask. They typically make clips but you could also cam. Femdom lends itself to non nude.

You could also take a whirl at an onlyfans. You'd need to be creative / find a niche.
Agree with the phone sex- good point, and I have set up a Nite Flirt account. The bidding etc I will work out. Only Fans is an option too- lingerie and speaking etc. I think creativity is needed! Thanks so much!

Sorry if I am late to this party...
As a serious member, I love visiting non-nude models. But I don't recall seeing a lot of non-nude faceless models. Probably because it just doesn't work.
Non-nude with face? Awesome
Nude with no face? Awesome
Just my own opinion, though. Good luck whatever you decide!!!
I agree! Nude with no face works, non nude you need to see someone's face. I was thinking this myself. Thanks so much!

I've been a faceless CB model for about 4 years and have had over 10 different names and types of shows (inc. non nude) during that whole period of time. Faceless and non-nude doesn't work especially these days when even models showing face + nudity gets it hard to make money (too much competition and less tippers). I have over half a million followers and just clearly see when viewers get me to the top row and when they tip. Nudity, multiple cums and some dirty talk is what sells best in these difficult times.

You can try being faceless + non-nude but at least chat a lot with people. Maybe you'll make some friends who support you. I wish you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.