AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is ok to try help cam models connect with other models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2014
helping models hook up.
i am seeing if this is ok?

It is genuine in its nature to be helpful and sincere in my below endeavour.

Hello I am Tobefriendly from Australia. What I have been doing is finding out girls who want to work together in some way to team up for a show together, and encouraging them contact and meet up. I not asking for detail information about you. I am asking if your east or west coast , a state or province , that you are in America or Canada. And if you’re interested? Then if I know any girls in same province I will pass your names to each other by mfc email, and let your girls take it from there.

No. Any interested girls can do it themselves. Also, most girls would probably hesitate to tell you where they are.

I don't think there is a demand for what you're offering.

No way I would ever trust my location to a member, no matter how well-intentioned they might appear. If you're interested in helping models find each other, tell them to get verified as models on ACF, and then leave it up to them to find each other.

Tobefriendly1 said:
helping models hook up.

Hello I am Tobefriendly from Australia. What I have been doing is finding out girls who want to work together in some way to team up for a show together, and encouraging them contact and meet up. I not asking for detail information about you. I am asking if your east or west coast , a state or province , that you are in America or Canada. And if you’re interested? Then if I know any girls in same province I will pass your names to each other by mfc email, and let your girls take it from there.

helping members tip models.
i am seeing if this is ok too?

i am trustworthy and known also by my Christian name HonestMegan Goodbody.
What I have been doing is finding men who would like to send money to women online. I am asking for any models or friendly folks who have any male friends who have lots of money to join a site called myfreecams.com. I am not asking for any social security numbers or food allergies. I am only asking that you have them sign-up using the link below.

www.myfreecams.com/?baf=10863145

If you are married don't worry they accept most major credit cards so you will have time to payoff any large tips before wifey figures out where all the rent money went.

Tobefriendly1 said:
helping models hook up.

As an MFC member, please just sit back and watch/enjoy the models and tip when you can. Stop trying to be something more than a viewer with a few nickels to spare.

What you're offering is overly invasive and unnecessary. It also looks like you're just looking to collect location info on girls who cam in the most random and weird way possible. It wouldn't be hard for someone with that info to pop on over to [site name banned*3]-esque regional boards and be like "hey who knows this chick?!".

Personally I hate it when guys suggest to me models to hook up with or that they want to see me cam with.
Yeah, lots of camgirls are hot. But just because the member likes two models doesnt mean those models would be into each other, would have chemistry, or even live in the same country. Getting to know a model well enough and then flying halfway around the world to cam together is a massive fucking step that I think gets overlooked in these lesbian fantasies. Just because we cam doesnt mean that all of us can just be instantly sexually and cam-style compatible with some random person.
:roll: If its possible and they want it to happen, the models will make it happen.

And as others have mentioned, we have a great online community here where we can connect with our fellows as we want. :-D

Thank you all for your responses, it was overwhelming discouragement but I appreciate you giving me your views… I think I not going to peruse with the endeavour, but the models I have talk too let them know about this site, I have talk to a few models and there was interest. And I didn’t want to know direct locations just general areas, so models in those areas can contact one another and perhaps meet up one day … I have to look into this site to see about the forums on models connecting with other models…which I would be happy to relay on, not to be invasive but to be able to relay information. My only thing I feel uneasy about is sentiments about a member just being a member and staying out of it, I try understand it as two sides of a fence, but the fence is still on same common ground of being a person too. and to be just be relegated into a consumer role is hard fact.

Tobefriendly1 said:
I have to look into this site to see about the forums on models connecting with other models…which I would be happy to relay on, not to be invasive but to be able to relay information.

If girls want to connect with each other, they will. If they want to share their location with other models, they will. If they want to fly to a foreign country to work with another model, they will! They don't need help doing it.

Thing is, as members there's not much we would be able to do to get two models to connect. Best thing is to tell one or the other that we saw a girl she may be compatible with if she's willing to meet up with another girl for shows. And even then the most you can do is point her towards the other girl's MFC or Twitter profile (or this forum, of course).

Anything beyond that, and you're getting into uncomfortable territory. See, until you two physically meet, you're little more than a name on the screen to one another. Either one of you could be constructing an elaborate act for whatever purpose. Bleak as that may sound, it's something a camgirl should always keep in mind because the consequences of her being wrong about this are just too big.

Like others have said, camgirls are a clever bunch, they know how to find other camgirls, they don't need a middle man for that.

Just wanted to chime in and say that it is actually common for camgirls to get messages in their inboxes from members that say "Do you want to do a show with Sexygirl87?! I told her about you and we watched you and she thinks your hot! You totally need to get together!" It's annoying as fuck. Most of the time I receive those messages I don't even know who the girl is, and if I do end up checking her out, we have nothing in common with our camming styles/niche, we're just two girls that guy likes to wank to. Models know how to befriend and meet up with other models, we don't need a random member attempting to force it. I know you said it sucks to be downgraded to just a "consumer," so be a friend who contributes instead. Enjoy the models company, show them you value it and they will value you in return. You don't need a special status to be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.