AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is putting number in goal section okay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
India
are these techniques legit? I had mailed the Support for the same but they are still continuing to share there whatsapp number publically by putting in inside the goal section.
Can we put number in Goal Section..? Because i can remeber my SC A/C was banned more then 6 times due to sharing of number.
vaishukaranmisal.JPG

I am unsure of the answer, so let @Charlie_SC or @xChloe answer you, but I would say it's probably not. I mean, technically they are not doing anything wrong as they are not saying "add it for a show" or anything, but I think we can be safe to assume it does come across as highly suspect.

Upvote 0
There's no specific rule regarding all these, SC had told me particulalrly in there website not to post mobile number in public but others are doing the same practice and there account is not even getting banned. My own SC profile had been banned 5-6 times for this number issue

Upvote 0
I'd say it is indeed forbidden, if you reported it, I imagine a warning would be issued.

and as for this:
There's no specific rule regarding all these, SC had told me particulalrly in there website not to post mobile number in public but others are doing the same practice and there account is not even getting banned. My own SC profile had been banned 5-6 times for this number issue
Just because others are doing something that is forbidden does not mean it is a good idea for you to do so as well. Particularly if you have ben suspended previously. Eventually I think SC will ban you permanently if you continue to transgress their rules.

Advice for everyone in all walks of life is to worry about what we are doing, not what others are doing. :)

Reactions: Maxi and Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I am unsure of the answer, so let @Charlie_SC or @xChloe answer you, but I would say it's probably not. I mean, technically they are not doing anything wrong as they are not saying "add it for a show" or anything, but I think we can be safe to assume it does come across as highly suspect.
I'd say they most likely are doing something wrong. They are offering a means off-site contact but NOT in return for tokens. (i.e. it is not a situation of: buy my snapchat for xxxtks)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I'd say it is indeed forbidden, if you reported it, I imagine a warning would be issued.

and as for this:

Just because others are doing something that is forbidden does not mean it is a good idea for you to do so as well. Particularly if you have ben suspended previously. Eventually I think SC will ban you permanently if you continue to transgress their rules.

Advice for everyone in all walks of life is to worry about what we are doing, not what others are doing. :)
Can u please tell me what led you think that sc will eventually permanently ban me? Here I am talking about other models doings such malpractices and even after messaging in support they just reply they will investigate the issue but nothing happens after that, till yesterday they were doing the same thing but not getting banned.

Upvote 0
Can u please tell me what led you think that sc will eventually permanently ban me?
My own SC profile had been banned 5-6 times for this number issue
The fact that you have been banned more than once for the same thing would be more than enough reason for a permanent ban imo.

Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Hello @NIHARIKAbby

The Goal feature is designed so models can announce a special public performance that you will put on if the desired number of tokens is reached.
The example provided above is clearly misusing the Goal feature - I will have one of my colleagues investigate this further.

Please also note, the model in this case is actually losing tokens!
As there is no performance noted for the goal, the users will not be motivated/enticed to tip in order to achieve the goal for the performance to take place.

Additionally, our rules state that we don't recommend sharing personal information primarily because we care about model safety.
I would also like to remind everyone that it is also forbidden to promise shows or sell content off-site which will result in suspension.

As some of the users also commented on this thread, please follow the rules of our site and respect our guidelines.
Just because others do certain things, doesn’t make it right.

Upvote 0
Can u please tell me what led you think that sc will eventually permanently ban me? Here I am talking about other models doings such malpractices and even after messaging in support they just reply they will investigate the issue but nothing happens after that, till yesterday they were doing the same thing but not getting banned.
You just put a target on your head by posting here and making the rep aware of it.. they already have been telling you not to. I'd stop immediately imo

Upvote 0
First of all let me clear, @KingMarti nd @Miss_Lollipop I am following all the rules of bodcasting while streaming. I don't share my number publically.

The fact that you have been banned more than once for the same thing would be more than enough reason for a permanent ban imo.
@KingMarti oh so you mean if a new cam-model does some kinda mistake in her initial days of camming then SC can ban him anytime in future...?(even if he/she continue to stream with all rules).

You just put a target on your head by posting here and making the rep aware of it.. they already have been telling you not to. I'd stop immediately imo
the whole scenario was that i was asking the SC rep regarding putting number in goal section is regarding some different model, i am not getting how will I be ban due to this? yeah they have told me not to, and after that i have stopped, but at the same time I can see that someone else is doing the same practice, and they are not being banned, So only i posted it here to know regarding the latest rules for the same.

Upvote 0
First of all let me clear, @KingMarti nd @Miss_Lollipop I am following all the rules of bodcasting while streaming. I don't share my number publically.

@KingMarti oh so you mean if a new cam-model does some kinda mistake in her initial days of camming then SC can ban him anytime in future...?(even if he/she continue to stream with all rules).

the whole scenario was that i was asking the SC rep regarding putting number in goal section is regarding some different model, i am not getting how will I be ban due to this? yeah they have told me not to, and after that i have stopped, but at the same time I can see that someone else is doing the same practice, and they are not being banned, So only i posted it here to know regarding the latest rules for the same.
I see! Charlie clarified for you, so if you continue to do it I'd suspect you would be banned.

Upvote 0
ca
CONTINUE TO DO WHAT? AGAIN AM REPETING THAT I DONT SHARE MY NUMBER PUBLICALLY, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BE SUSPECTED?
calm down, there's no need to yell (even if there is a miscommunication. Lets treat each other respectfully here ok? If I misread something I am sorry)
You said in your first post: "Because i can remeber my SC A/C was banned more then 6 times due to sharing of number."

... so if you were to continue to do the thing that they banned you 6 times for then it would lead to you being permanently banned. If you no longer do it, then I am sure you do not need to worry.
Charlie clarified the rules for you, so there's no more misunderstanding. I understand you saw models doing it and wanted to know if you could do it, but the answer is no. If you do it, you'd likely be permabanned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ca

calm down, there's no need to yell (even if there is a miscommunication. Lets treat each other respectfully here ok? If I misread something I am sorry)
You said in your first post: "Because i can remeber my SC A/C was banned more then 6 times due to sharing of number."

... so if you were to continue to do the thing that they banned you 6 times for then it would lead to you being permanently banned. If you no longer do it, then I am sure you do not need to worry.
Charlie clarified the rules for you, so there's no more misunderstanding. I understand you saw models doing it and wanted to know if you could do it, but the answer is no. If you do it, you'd likely be permabanned.

Hey dear i am not yelling at you. Sorry if it felt something like that to you.
I am just confused that my id got banned so many times for the same reason then why not these model's ids are banned even after reporting. Rules are same for everyone and we should obey those. then why this differentiastion is happening.

Upvote 0
Hey dear i am not yelling at you. Sorry if it felt something like that to you.
I am just confused that my id got banned so many times for the same reason then why not these model's ids are banned even after reporting. Rules are same for everyone and we should obey those. then why this differentiastion is happening.
That's ok, typing all in capslock is usually a way of "yelling" on here - just fyi.

I get the frustration when other people break rules and get away with it, but honestly it's a waste of your energy. We all are just trying to make our $$$ the best we can. Get clarification, then just focus on you - that's my advice. You can't control anything else

Upvote 0
You said that you had been already banned (I think you mean suspended) many times.

My own SC profile had been banned 5-6 times for this number issue

Generally if you keep doing the wrong thing, a permanent ban is likely.

(same as in all walks of life, if you continually break the law eventually you end up in jail)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.