AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Streamate the only site that doesn't use a token system?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2016
Or is there another camming site that only charges you after a show? I still have tokens left on my MFC account but can't really do anything with them since it's such a small amount.

SkyPrivate charges per minute for Skype shows. It's the Streamate of Skype sites...

It's an Either/Or system. You can charge per min or charge up front.
Performers are protected from chargebacks only if they use the PPM method, so I wouldn't advise accepting prepaid shows.

I wonder why they would make the distinction since it's the same system taking both forms of payment?
Not sure, but it is what it is. Probably because that way, they can prove the service was provided because the PPM method uses a plugin to connect you during the session, if I am remembering correctly.

It may be similar to the reason that Niteflirt does not allow performers to accept tributes for skype sessions and instead requires that members call through the 1-800 number and stay on the line for the duration of the show. Once again, that shows that the service paid for was provided.

I think Jasmin and Imlive are not using tokens as well, not sure about tips and tributes though. Niteflirt are strong players in phone sex as well, which is a strong and steady market, despite VR, and all the hype around technology. I hope it’s relevant, and that I’m not repeating what you already know :)

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I think Jasmin and Imlive are not using tokens as well, not sure about tips and tributes though. Niteflirt are strong players in phone sex as well, which is a strong and steady market, despite VR, and all the hype around technology. I hope it’s relevant, and that I’m not repeating what you already know :)

Jasmine uses tokens called credits. Technically Skyprivates does as well since you need to prepay a balance to use it. In general any prepaid balance system is akin to token vs SM which is generating an invoice at the end of the night for minutes used.

Jasmine uses tokens called credits. Technically Skyprivates does as well since you need to prepay a balance to use it. In general any prepaid balance system is akin to token vs SM which is generating an invoice at the end of the night for minutes used.
Yeah I don't think many, if any, other sites of our kind allow you to spend "in good faith" and then follow up with payment. Every other platform I know of requires a pre-loaded balance of some sort or a direct charge at point of purchase.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.