AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is streamatemodels.com physical mail discreet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2017
Hey.

I'm seriously thinking about caming on SM. I have a fun, strong personality and think I might do well at it. My only major question is does SM send physical mail to your address that has 'www.streamatemodels.com' on the front or logs or any markings that would be a tell tale sign of what I'm up to?

Is the mail discreet?
Do you get a lot of mail?
Do they send like newsletters and extra mail?
Anything that someone else who gets to the mail before me might think is suspicious?

I have someone else living at my place with access to the mail and would be an awkward day that I had to explain that...and they could easily just not tell me and look for me on the website which would be even worse!

Thanks love the site

Most websites mail will not come with the actual website on the front of the envelope so yes for the most part it is discreet. I only get mail from SM for my weekly check and during tax times for 1099's. All there announcements come through your mail on your model account.

Do you get a lot of mail?
Do they send like newsletters and extra mail?
They only mail checks and tax forms. Same with all camsites, unless there's one I'm unaware of that just sends stuff out willy-nilly.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
The check doesn't even say streamate anymore. It's pretty descrete.

The checks I get from sm come from like ct enterprises or something like that.

Do you mind me being nosey and asking how long it takes you to receive your SM checks? I know estimates and reality can really vary, hahaha. Asking you specifically because I think I recall you live in the same region as me. I've looked into FCP or wire due to paranoia about receiving snail mail checks, but I'd just way rather do it old school so I can control what fees I pay when and convert as I please. TIA!

Do you mind me being nosey and asking how long it takes you to receive your SM checks? I know estimates and reality can really vary, hahaha. Asking you specifically because I think I recall you live in the same region as me. I've looked into FCP or wire due to paranoia about receiving snail mail checks, but I'd just way rather do it old school so I can control what fees I pay when and convert as I please. TIA!
It takes a week to send out from streamate but then after that usually another week for mail time.
One time it took two weeks after it was sent out and that sucked haha

It takes a week to send out from streamate but then after that usually another week for mail time.
One time it took two weeks after it was sent out and that sucked haha

That is actually way better than I was expecting, hahaha. On the camgirl wiki it says up to 3 weeks after pay period and then in my head I added a "Canada post sucks/timely payment always seems to be a struggle/etc" estimate and was just envisioning waiting like 2 months :haha: Thanks by the way! Feeling way more confident about my decision to get checks now.

Reactions: a_haze420
Status
Not open for further replies.