AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there any easy and fun card game u could suggest?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello

Do you know any easy and fun card game that require an actual deck of card, how to play it
I 'm always running out of topic to talk and there's always dead air in the room which sucks
I want card game that everyone can participate

thank you

Someone on here once suggested something that is super easy and I remembered it but it's all I can remember:

Take a deck of cards and set a token amount for someone to pick a card. If they pick a "black" card you take an item of clothing off and if they draw a red card you put a piece of clothing on.
This could include all ranges of things including stockings being separate pieces of clothing. Include jewelry and other accessories you are wearing or have available. How you decide what will be removed next will be up to you. Maybe you want to remove all the top before the bottom, or maybe you want to remove some of each. I think this will all depend on the kind of show you like and what your tippers enjoy.

A cam-girl I know has used a "High Card" game - she draws two cards, you pick one. If your chosen card is higher, you win spanks. If her chosen card is higher, she wins a peice of candy.

Expanding the game to make it a little more high stakes, she also doubles the spanks every time someone wins and it resets back to two spanks when they lose. Only the number counts and an Ace was treated as a 1. Doubles would be a redraw.

A cam-girl I know has used a "High Card" game - she draws two cards, you pick one. If your chosen card is higher, you win spanks. If her chosen card is higher, she wins a peice of candy.

Expanding the game to make it a little more high stakes, she also doubles the spanks every time someone wins and it resets back to two spanks when they lose. Only the number counts and an Ace was treated as a 1. Doubles would be a redraw.
Sounds like fun

Reactions: jekster
Status
Not open for further replies.