AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is this even Enforced?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRfectPeaches

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 10, 2011
Canada
Today I was re-reading the rules for MFC models. I became extremely confused when I read this, (please mind you, when I signed up to MFC it was 3am and I was half asleep the first time I read this)

"In Public/Free Chat...
You can chat, talk, dance, have fun, etc.
Even full nudity is OK if it is done in a tasteful, beautiful way.
NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity."

Since I am pretty new here, I admit I've done this, but is this rule truly enforced? The few hours I spent with my bf watching models, before I brought up the idea of being a cam girl myself, he would just scan over top of the girls who were down right fucking themselves. I had thought it was originally part of the job. After hearing that MFC was cracking down on code and conduct, I re-read the rules. I thought to myself "oh shit! well no more public shows!" So many models do them though my bf says it's just a loophole incase they were ever get sued. I noticed once I stopped I had a lot less viewers in my room, but I continue to get new regulars, but they always seem to be broke XD but they promise that they'll come see me when they buy tokens, I hope they do.

So yeah my question. Is this rule truly enforced or is it just for legal loopholes?

I've yet to see them enforce this rule on anyone. Unless you're doing something ilegal, (masturbating in a store or in public for example) then you're most likely in the clear and it's just a case of what you feel comfortable with.

CammiStar said:
I think Aspen is hot as hell, so no hating here. Just showing that AdminLeo - the owner of the site is partaking in some hot Viospen Love.

HA! okay! that makes me feel better!

Thanks a lot everyone! that helps clear things up!

Humps and Giggles
Peaches
:text-thankyouyellow:

Heck, if anything public cum shows will get you more attention and will make you more well liked.

PRfectPeaches said:
blackxrose said:
Heck, if anything public cum shows will get you more attention and will make you more well liked.

I thought it would but it just seems to be attracting me more freeloaders than anything :confused3:

While you will certainly get more freeloaders, you will also increase the chances of tippers as well. Maybe even get that basic who has been freeloading for years to finally break down and become a premium :lol:

Reactions: PRfectPeaches
Just Me said:
PRfectPeaches said:
blackxrose said:

I thought it would but it just seems to be attracting me more freeloaders than anything :confused3:

While you will certainly get more freeloaders, you will also increase the chances of tippers as well. Maybe even get that basic who has been freeloading for years to finally break down and become a premium :lol:

:text-goodpost: True Say!! But it does get a little discouraging when you have a room of over 100 members watching you go to town on yourself and only 20 of them are premiums :S and only 2 are tipping. :violence-shootself:

AlexLady said:
I wonder if anyone has that screenshot of AdminLeo tipping during a public g/g fuck show.

Either way; yes it's against the rules, but there is favoritism as well as laziness.

You can read more about the rules here; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=987

ughhh, i SO wish i screen-shotted that. he tipped 200 tokens while i was lurking. but i can't prove it! DAMMIT.

KarmelKiss said:
AlexLady said:
I wonder if anyone has that screenshot of AdminLeo tipping during a public g/g fuck show.

oops. should have read further down. ha. there it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.