AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Islandgirl and Cheeky19

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2013
What happened to these 2 camgirls? They used to cam all the time and I went ot watch them now their acc is deleted or do they have a new acc ID?

IslandGirl is from streammate and Cheeky19 is from MFC

If anyone has any info, please post

http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/Cheeky19

Generally, MyCamgirl.net is a great way to check for this kind of stuff. If a model has changed her name it'll be listed as well. I think both the girls in question have quit though.

Yeah, I have been checking that site out. Sadly I think they have haha. Oh well if anyone has any infoz about em, post up.

Plowed said:
Yeah, I have been checking that site out. Sadly I think they have haha. Oh well if anyone has any infoz about em, post up.

If they quit camming they probably wouldn't want anyone digging for info on them. Any more info beyond ""Model X' has retired" is more info than you need. :twocents-02cents:

Just Me said:
...also there is already a thread for asking this type of information. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1130 I know why people start a new thread, they think it will get more attention. Most of the time it will just get ignored.
In this case the OP is new here and probably just didn't put forth the effort to do a forum search. I tend to think that's the most common case for newly signed up people asking such a specific question. Most aren't interested in actually chatting, just the narrow bit of information they are wanting to ask about.

Status
Not open for further replies.