AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I've been blocked.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2023
Hi my Username is cuminmybum I had a technical issue, had to restart my computer when i turned it back on logged into stripchat, my account has been blocked..
please unblock me.

Attachments

• account blocked.JPG
    account blocked.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 17
Have you reached out to official support via SC? What did they say?
Hey Ozzie_ - I sure have, They said that i need the original e-mail address, which was a temporary e-mail address, which i have forgotten, but even if i did know it, the temporary e-mail address is lost forever. They have not given me a reason as to why i am blocked.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey @cuminmybum

I can see you did contact our Support team and advised them that you no longer had access to your email.
I can also see that they provided you with an alternative way to verify yourself, which you did not approve of.

Until we verify you as the owner of this account (since we cannot do that via your registered email address) we cannot assist with providing you with any information nor with unlocking the account.

Please note, our verification process is thorough and although it can be annoying at times, we do this to protect all our users/models with our main focus being to keep all your accounts and confidential information very secure and completely private.

Thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0
Hey @cuminmybum

I can see you did contact our Support team and advised them that you no longer had access to your email.
I can also see that they provided you with an alternative way to verify yourself, which you did not approve of.

Until we verify you as the owner of this account (since we cannot do that via your registered email address) we cannot assist with providing you with any information nor with unlocking the account.

Please note, our verification process is thorough and although it can be annoying at times, we do this to protect all our users/models with our main focus being to keep all your accounts and confidential information very secure and completely private.

Thank you for your understanding.
Absolutely no worries i completely understand. I totally agree with the decision from your end, i was mainly just annoyed that i bought tokens legitimately, and then i got blocked permanently.
The only thing i would like to know if possible, is the actual reason why i was blocked permanently in the first place, mainly for purposes of not repeating the same actions on the site, to avoid being blocked permanently again,
if i choose to participate in the site's wonderful, diverse adult webcam culture, again. I also absolutely commend customer service on both Stripchat, aswell as ACF. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the lovely feedback.

As previously noted, once you verify yourself and we confirm this account belongs to you,
we can then provide you with any account information and discuss the violation which resulted in your permanent suspension.

In the meantime, you can review our User Rules, where we clearly state the site's guidelines.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.