AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

jessi_castro

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I want to say if a guy says you don't need implants or even better, MANY guys say you don't need implants, then you just might be hurting your business if you do get them. It's also not said in a mean way, I doubt it could ever be said in a bad way at all, guys usually tell you you NEED implants as an insult. So there's that.

Secondly, I am watching you in your room right now. There's 7 people in the room and you are literally rolling around on the floor to 3 guests, 1 basic, and 2 member accounts. Stop it. You need to engage people and be friendly with them and try to talk, rather than doing what you are doing.

You're really pretty and you have a fantastic webcam, and your lighting looks good. You need to silence the guests, basics are up to you, but don't let the guests talk, they are idiots. They ruin the fun and act like idiots.

Your goal is for you to clean at 400 tokens, maybe try and change the goal and see if you can do something different, flashes at whatever number of tokens or something that might be part of it.

I have other stuff to do, but I am sure there was more I had to say, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.